Interesting Encounters

About A Week Later...

"GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO!" Fischl shouted at herself in her head. She was running late and was sprinting full speed to school. As she was, she noticed Bennett taking his sweet time walking. He noticed her.

"Oh, Fischl! Good morning!" He waved. Fischl kept running.

"You'll be late like that!" Fischl shouted, speaking out of character.

"I'll be late whether I run or not!" Bennett called out. Fischl didn't understand, but she ended up barely making it to class.

"G-Good morning." She said, going to her desk. Two minutes later, Bennett walked in, interrupting the class.

"Sorry about that." He said, going to his desk...

Period 2

"Good morning! Take one please. Here, take one. Good morning!" A girl was saying to everyone that walked through the door.

"Did you get one too?" Xingqiu asked. Bennett turned to him.

"Yep." He said. The two and Chongyun were both holding coupons.

"Everyone! Please pay attention now!" Zhongli exclaimed. Everyone turned to him.

"I'm sure you've all met my assistant by now. Hu Tao, please introduce yourself." Zhongli said. The girl stood up. She looked barely old enough to have graduated from high school.

"I'm Hu Tao! I'll be helping my subordinate here with his work. Of course, don't forget who's in charge." Hu Tao said, turning to Zhongli. Zhongli sighed.

"I am, when we're here." He said. Xingqiu put up his hand.

"Yes?" Zhongli asked.

"What is she talking about. 'Subordinate?' Also, what are these coupons?" Xingqiu asked. Zhongli sighed. He opened his mouth to speak before Hu Tao spoke.

"Basically, I own the Funeral Parlor down a few blocks. Those coupons are for all of you to use whenever someone... passes." She explained.

"I'm also her assistant." Zhongli said. Everyone stayed silent for a second. Hu Tao looked blankly at the class.

...

"WHAT!?" They all shouted.

"How does a wise man like you be a student to her!?" Someone shouted.

"I have known her parents for quite some time now. Ever since they passed the shop to her, she's been the owner. I am simply there to help out. Now, shall we get to class?" Zhongli asked, silencing the class. Everyone nodded.

"Great! The confusion is over! Let's begin!" Hu Tao exclaimed.

"I'm still the teacher, you know." Zhongli said. Hu Tao jumped in shock.

"Y-Yeah! I-I remember." She said. Zhongli began to teach class as Hu Tao sat in the corner. She graded a few papers, but it wasn't much. She ended up getting bored half way through class and... well...

"Class dismissed! Come get your graded papers from Miss Hu Tao over here." Zhongli said. As people grabbed their graded papers, they all saw—

"Eh?" Bennett asked, looking at his paper. There were little drawings of a ghost either in the corners or other places on the paper. Everyone had them.

"Yahoo!"

Much Later, During Lunchtime...