“Hey” his voice was gentle. I pulled myself up in a sitting position.

“How you feeling?” Owen asked lifting a leg to sit beside me.

“Fine” I muttered. I was so embarrassed that he knew what happened to me.

He then reached out and touched my cheek but I jerked back with a hiss.

“That f**ker” Owen snarled under his breath, his eyes narrowing darkly.

I fingered my lip and flinched at the sting. Dammit my lip just healed up too after the hit I got from Karen.

“Do you want me to get an ice pack for you?” Zane asked walking to the door when I held my hand out to stop him.

“No, I’m fine”

I looked at both their concerned and worried faces and something in me shifted. They both cared for me, I could see it in their eyes, I could feel it when they were around, and I could tell from their actions. All the words we’ve shared to one another, all the things they’ve done for me since we’ve all met.

What I was doing to them wasn’t fair; the fact that they knew about each other just made it worse. It made me feel like a horrible person. Derek was right; I was acting like a whore. My throat constricted as my mind raced again.

“Hey what’s wrong?” Owen asked hesitantly reaching out and taking my hand in his.

“I can’t do this anymore.” I cried taking my hand back causing him to frown at me.

“Can’t do what?” Zane asked crawling on the bed next to Owen.

“I can’t do this” I gestured between all of us. “This, it’s not fair to you guys.” I was practically bawling at this point; tears were pouring out of my eyes.

“Wyatt what are you talking about?” Owen asked.

I shot up from the bed when he went to touch me again. I couldn’t handle his touch or I would lose my nerve. I’ve been going over it in my head for the past two weeks now and it was time I came out with it.

“I’m in love!” I blurted out.

There was a moment of silence but I continued before they could interrupt my confidence.

“I’ve tried to deny it but it’s become impossible for me to do that. I’m constantly reminded of how much they’ve made me love them and how I can’t even close my eyes or sleep without them with me. It’s come to a point where the frustration has made me pull out a few too many hair strands.” I began pacing back and forth.

“I tried so hard to close my heart in the beginning but they kept coming back and eventually tore down every wall I’ve build up around it. It’s not normal to feel like a puddle of goo when their around, or have your heart race where you think it’s going to tear from your chest. Just looking at their face sends chills throughout my whole body. I just want to be in their arms all the time but I know that’s impossible.”

I took a gigantic breath as all the emotions I had swelling up inside me for so long came flooding out. After a minute past I finally looked up to see them staring at me with the most bewildered expression. 

“Why is it impossible?” they asked at the same time, I held back a snicker and slowly answered.

“B-because I’m in love with…” I paused. Should I say it?

Ugh I’ve come this far,

“I’m in love with both of you”

Silence