Yes or No to Killing You?

Start from the beginning

"HOW COME FUCKIN' RANBOO CAN'T SHOW US HOW GREAT HE IS?" Tommy yelled, breaking through everyone's conversation. 

You really did want to know though what he went through in order to get all of those leaves on him, I mean- Would he really do that for content? 

Actually, that's a stupid question.

Of course he would. 

"Because Ranboo simply ascends, same as me." You said, leaning in slightly to look at Tommy, phone in hand. 

You leaned back towards a normal standing position, shuffling out of view from the camera and very quickly checking chat. 

"Also- Chat, you stupid people and aliens, that was indeed affectionate, Ranboo knows he's on camera, alright?" Ranboo waved from where he was standing, and you could see him chuckle slightly. 

Tonight you had to tell chat a few things, and since thankfully they actually listened to you at times, plus you were chat's sorta vessel into what they wanted since you never really left your fan phase. 

But- They had been a little stupid tonight, if you were being honest, but I mean- It was probably all in good manner, but jeez, you felt bad for the mods. 

Small conversations bubbled up again, for some reason no one actually starting the donut eating contest yet, until Tommy yelled again.

"NO, I MEAN SERIOUSLY- RANBOO COULD JUST EAT A DONUT AS QUICKLY AS HE COULD OFF CAMERA, AT LEAST THEN WE'D KNOW THAT HE'S ACTUALLY AS GOOD AS HE SAYS HE IS, SAME WITH YIN." Tommy broke through the small conversations once again, talking to Freddie.

(Yin is your guyses name petals, because I have now decided that Y/N can equal Yin and that your username is YinEatsYangs. Deal with it. /lh /j /nm Oh- And you also are a private person, so you haven't revealed your face, or your real name >:> And no, your real name is not Yin, unless it actually is irl in which u h m- hi there ha h a-) 

"Well guess what bitch boy? Simply out of spite I won't eat a donut for the next month." You responded to Tommy, giving him a shit eating grin.

"Fuck you." He simply stated back, a soft chuckle coming from you as he spoke. 

"How about Ranboo just eats the donut right now, hm?" Freddie looked over at Ranboo, who simply grinned.

"Bet." Ranboo grinned, well you could see him grinning, and he put his phone in his back pocket, walking towards the donut hanging on a string that was apparently Freddie's, lunging towards it and- 

He laughed, leaning backwards. 

Well, that's what he would've done if this were an alternate universe. But... sadly, it was not.

Ranboo's jaw unhinged like a snake's, his mask blending into his lower face and turning into black and white scales, his teeth grew into fangs and he simply ate the donut, his jaw opening wide to an inhumanly angle and then snapping the donut up. 

There was no trace of it, and the string was now just hanging there, swaying side to side, as if it were a clock telling the time.

Ranboo took a step backwards, wiping his now scaled monster like lower face clean from any trace of the donut, which there was none, and then his mask reappeared, his face went back to a normal human's, and he was RanbooLive again, not some sort of demonic creature. 

Everyone was silent for a few seconds, until you burst out laughing, looking at Ranboo and giving him a side eye glare/grin as he stood next to you. 

Tubbo joined your laughs, and then screams filled the room.