Dark Shadow turned around and tried to grab Mina, who did a split in order to dodge his attack. Mina kept sliding around the ring in order to dodge Dark Shadow. She did a cartwheel after getting up to dodge him again.

'Come on. Give me an opening." She thought as she dodged another swipe from Dark Shadow.

"Look at these fabulous dodges by Mina Ashido. She is doing a tremendous job at reacting to her opponent's attacks!"

Mine then did a flip in the air and was able to have an opening of Tokoyami. She then started making a non-corrosive lob of acid that covered her arm and waited til Dark Shadow attacked again. Dark Shadow tried to get a sneak attack on her, but she saw it and did a backflip and was able to not only dodge the attack, but also saw an opening.

'Got ya.' She then threw the lob of non-corrosive acid at Tokoyami. Tokoyami saw the ball coming to his face.

"Dark Shadow." He said.

"Right." Dark Shadow then went in front of the ball of acid, but this is what Mina wanted.

As Dark Shadow went in front of Tokoyami to shield him. Mina moved by sliding as fast as she could. She made another ball and threw it straight at Tokoyami. By the time he noticed the ball, it was too late as the ball hit him in the face and disoriented him. By the time he got his composure. Mina was right in front of him and gave him an uppercut and knocked him on the floor. Mina then pinned him and readied her hand to throw more acid. Dark Shadow was about to attack, but Mina then spoke.

"I wouldn't do that. If you do, he gets a face full of acid. So... what will you do, Tokoyami?" Tokoyami then closed his eyes before speaking.

"I... I give up."

"Tokoyami has surrendered. Mina Ashido wins!"

Mina now had a big smile on her face as she got off of Tokoyami and helped him up. She didn't think she was gonna win this fight. The Bulls may have had something to do with that though. She needed to thank them.

"That was a great strategy, Ashido. Well done and congratulations." Tokoyami said and Dark Shadow gave her a thumbs up. Mina giggled at the gesture.

"Thanks, Tokoyami. Sorry you had to lose, but I need to win this."

"It's okay. You made me realize what I need to fix. Thank you Ashido and good luck." Mina smiled at hearing that.

"Thanks. I'll do my best." The two then shook each other's hand and started to walk back to the tunnels. As she started heading back to the stands, she saw the rst of the bulls there.

"Good job Mina! You did great." Setsuna said, jumping for joy and then hugging the pinkette.

"I gotta say. You made Tokoyami look terrible." Kyoka said while patting the girls back with a smirk on her face.

"We knew you could do it Mina and it shows how good you are." Izuku said, gaining a smile from his squadmate. Izuku knew that Mina would be a good asset to the group, she doesn't try doing everything on her own and lets the others help her.

"Thanks guys. That means a lot." She then released the hug before continuing. "Your guys' speech really helped me. I'm so glad to have you as my friends." Izuku smiled at what Mina said.

"We're glad that we're your friends too Mina." The girls nodded at what he said. "Alright then. Let's head up to the stands and get ready to watch the next match." The girls agreed and the four started heading back up to their classes seats.

The bulls were making their way back up to the seats when they saw Momo coming down the stairs to make her way to the waiting room for her match. Both Mina and Kyoka give her a dirty look while Izuku and Setsuna start to walk towards her with smiles on their faces. Momo sees them and scoffs.