"Haruka Mirai"

"Um...mom? D-did you just say I'm changing schools?" Izuku asked as he felt like he needed to hear it again. This was big news for him.

"Yes honey. I've decided that you need to spend your third year at a better school. I feel that this school isn't doing great for you."

"W-well what school am I gonna go to then?"

"I...haven't decided that yet. It will maybe take a few months before I find a good enough school. So, for now you'll stay at Aldera until I find one. Okay sweetie?" After Inko said that all Izuku can do was just nod to his mother as he took in what she said.

'Man I didn't think that today would be so eventful.' Izuku thought as he finished eating his katsudon. Izuku had to take in everything that had happened today. First with Bakugo, then his quirk, All might and going to a new school soon. Maybe his life might turn around from here.

The next day for Izuku was...surprising.His usual day of being bullied and called names didn't happen. For the first time. Everyone ignored him when he came into class that day. Even when Bakugo walked into class, he didn't berate, attack or talk to Izuku. The most he did was sometimes glance at him and make grumbles. It makes sense though now that Izuku has a quirk. Why would anyone want to mess with especially since it seems he has a powerful quirk as well.

Izuku did look around at his other classmates during the day.he saw some of the guys glance at him from time to time, but everytime he saw almost every girl look at him. They instantly went to look back at the board when he looked at them.

'Maybe they're just looking since I now have a quirk. I mean I'm still shocked as well.'

Beside the Usual glances. The day was going. Well until the lunch bell rang. Izuku started to get his notebook and head to the cafeteria, but was stopped by some of the girls in his class.

'Well I guess I was wrong about having a good day.' He thought as he got ready to be berated by the girls.

"Hey Midoriya! How are you doing Today?" Asked one of the girls. This shocked Izuku a little as he wasn't expecting her to act so nice to him.

'This...This is...new.' Izuku thought as the girls stood around him. "H-Hi Meisu. I-I'm doing good I guess."

"That's good to hear. Hey, why don't we grab a bite sometime." She said, causing Izuku to feel a bit uneasy. That's when Izuku realized something.

'Oh...I get it now. It's because I have a quirk. That's why they are being nice to me.' He looked at her.

"You know i never knew how cute you looked until now Midoriya. I wish I knew sooner"

"S-Sorry Meisu, I can't . I-I have a lot to do outside of s-school so I-I-I don't really have th-the time. I-I'm still trying to figure out my q-quirk."

"Then why don't I help with that Midoriya.You are trying to go to U.A. Maybe I can help you get there,and in return we can start dating. What do you say?" She said as she took a seat on Izuku's desk getting real close to him.

"N-No it's fine, I'm already starting m-my training regimen. I-I'm fine on my o-own."

"Well...okay then, but my offer still stands on dating. What do you say to that hmmm Midoriya?"

"N-No I'm fine. I don't like y-you like that, okay?"

"Well...that's okay Midoriya. I understand. Maybe later down the line you will. If you do, just come find me okay?" She slid him her number. "Just gimme a call 'kay?" She winked at him.