.

.

.

Mina was currently in her room, fiddling her fingers out of being nervous. She heard the door open and saw the rest of the Black Bulls. She nervously waved at them, not even looking in their direction.

"Hey Mina. You okay." Kyoka asked, not wanting to immediately say what she already knew. Mina was spaced out thinking about the match.

"Mina?" Izuku said, confused.

"Mina!" Setsuna shouted.

"Huh?! What?!" Mina said as she looked around the room until she saw her friends standing there with concerned looks. "O-oh. H-hey guys. What's up?"

"H-how are you doing?" Kyoka asked again.

"O-oh. I-I'm fine. T-there is nothing wrong at all K-Kyoka." Mina then looked at her hands again as she fidgeted with them again. Izuku then started to walk towards Mina and took the seat across from her. Mina looked up at Izuku who gave her a sincere look.

"Mina, listen. It's gonna be nerve racking. It's gonna feel like every eye is on you because it is, but listen. You have us behind you. We will support you, you are a Black Bull and we protect each other." This made Mina smile a little. Setsuna then sat down next to Izuku.

"M-Mina. Y-you have helped me be a little more confident since I met you and I want to thank y-you for that. I believe that you got this Mina. You are strong." Mina now had tears growing in her eyes and had a big grin now. Kyoka now walked over to be behind the two.

"You got this girl. You can beat Tokoyami and move onto the next match, and if you don't. Well remember, if one of us wins we all win. Now go kick ass out there." Mina let out a giggle as she had a small amount of tears fall down her face. The trio were happy to see her laughing. Mina then got up.

"T-thanks guys. You all are amazing. Group hug!" Mina said as she opened her arms

"Wait!"

"Uh."

"What?"

It was too late. Mina had closed the gap and was hugging the trio. All three were blushing as they were so close together. Izuku and Setsuna were tomatoes and Kyoka was getting close to the same color. Mina then let go and laughed at the state the three were in.

"Mina Ashido and Fumikage Tokoyami. Please head to the ring."

Mina then looked at the trio and started walking to the door. She sighed before opening the door.

"Welp. Here goes nothing. Thanks guys." Izuku was the first to come back to the world.

"Good luck Mina." Izuku said and the others nodded and gave thumbs up. Mina then started to walk towards the stadium.

.

.

.

"Alright everyone! Get ready for the third fight of the first round! On one side we have the queen of hearts...Mina Ashido!" Uzui shouted into the mic as Mina walked toward the stadium.

'Alright, just don't freeze up...you'll be fine...' She thought as she put her game face on. I mean, she totally didn't ask Uzui to put her name in as that.

...

"And on the other end, we have the raven of the night, Fumikage Tokoyami!"Both competitors were staring each other down. "Ready!? Fight!"

Mina charged forward by sliding with her quirk. As she charged toward him, Dark Shadow tried to defend. Mina's slides under him, all she needed was to close the distance between her and Tokoyami to win, but it wouldn't be easy...