"Hey, you don't know that. You have a great quirk, I know you do. You said the teachers will see if you guys did good enough in the sports fest to decide to transfer you or not, right? Well, after showing off what your quirk can do, I'm certain they won't overlook the fact that you almost beat the first placer in the entrance exam and you being the reason we placed second in the Flag Capture. I have no doubt you'll be a great hero." Kendo said to him and he finally sided to bat her an eye and with a raised brow nonetheless.

"Why the hell do you care so much if I get in or not? Don't you remember, one of your own classmates will be the ones to get kicked out."

"Well...everyone has potential, but if you get in and someone gets taken out, so be it. Like I said before, I wouldn't be necessarily disappointed if you made it in." Itsuka gave him a wholehearted smile and Zora would've sworn his heart just skipped a few beats when he saw that damn smile. She could kill a fucking army with that damn smile.

"Everyone! Prepare yourselves for the second fight of the first round!"

Zora sighed after hearing that announcement. "Shouldn't you go watch the next match?"

She shook her head. "Nah." She then lightly knocked the back of her hand on his shoulder. "You're a cool dude to be around, you know that right, Ideale?" She said and Ideale chuckled.

"It's been a fat minute since I heard someone say that." He said, making Itsuka giggled.

"Hmmm." Itsuka hummed as she realized something. She placed a finger on her chin. "You know, Zora and Ideale aren't Japanese names...That just dawned on me." She then heard Zora clap his hands.

"Kudos to you, first person at U.A to actually have that dawn on them. Nah, I'm not Japanese, I'm European. Moved here a few years back, and I live in Chiba." Zora explained and Itsuka looked at him with shock.

"No way, I live in Chiba!" Kendo said with excitement and Zora raised a brow.

"Strangely, we haven't met each other before..."

SHHEEENK!

They both looked up and saw a huge ice spike outside of the arena. They were both shocked at the sheer amount of ice there was. "...That must've been Snowy Zuko" Zora said and Itsuka shivered.

"Wasn't that a bit overkill?"

"Meh, probably, I don't care." Zora said and he groaned.

"So, maybe after this whole sports fest thing is over...we could go grab some ice cream or smoothies or somethin..." Itsuka said, poking her fingers together with a small blush. Zora began to laugh aloud a bit.

"Oh? Is little miss Fox Cub here trying to ask me out on a date?" He teased her and her face became a visible red immediately. She then sprung up from sitting down.

"I-It's not a d-date!" She shouted at him.

"Then a date it is then." Zora said as he got up while Itsuka made unintelligible, embarrassed tomboy noises. He then patted her head before walking back into the arena. Itsuka was still blushing a bit, but she felt like her heart was skipping beats.

Zora had made it back up to the stands, but not the General Studies one. He was in the 1-B stands. He leaned up against the wall that separated 1-B from 1-A. The 1-B students didn't really notice him at first, they were all too focused on the huge slab of ice that almost nearly killed some people. He looked down to see Todoroki melting the ice. 'Seems like he was pissed off...wonder who could've done that...' he said as he spotted Endeavor on the stands and glared daggers into him. 'Jalapeno bastard...'