"Hey, question... Did that Ideale guy make it?" She asked and Mina also pointed a finger to her chin.

"I sure hope he didn't."

"He did." Setsuna and Izuku said at the same time, gaining an annoyed groan from Mina and Kyoka. They were unamused, they really didn't like Ideale.

"Though, he did come to talk to us. He was a little less...rude?" Setsuna said, pointing her finger to her chin as well. She wouldn't necessarily call it nice, but not mean either. "We was nean..."

"Nean?" Mina questioned the green long haired girl. "Is that a word?"

"A mix of nice and mean."

"Makes sense..." Mina said as she looked up at the sky.

Just as they finished their conversation. Mitsuri came back onto the stage. "Well it seems that 42 people have made it past the first game." The screen then showed the top 42 students that made it. Izuku being number 1 and going down the list.

"So now let's move on to the second event of the day. I wonder what it's going to be." As Mitsuri finished her sentence. The screen changed to what looked like a lottery spinner and started to spin. It then stopped on the words "Capture the Flag". "Ooo capture the flag. I love this one." She said as she started to blush. "It's one of my top three games actually, just above the cavalry battle!"

Some of the students were a bit confused at her cheeriness and the event. This was going down as flag poles began appearing from the ground.

"What's 'capture the flag'?" Asked Kirishima, who was unsure about the game.

"I don't know and I don't care as long as I get to blow up people and win." Bakugo said with an evil grin written on his face. This time...This time...he will be second to no one. Not Icy-hot, Not the Black Bulls, and most certainly not Deku.

"If you would let me continue speaking to explain that matter, I would be very appreciative" Mitsuri said in a nice voice, but it was obvious she was getting annoyed a little. She then straightened herself before speaking. "So how this game will work is simple. All of you will get into teams of three to four people and each get a flag. Your goal is to defend the flag and not let it get taken. If it is captured by another team, You lose 100 points and that team gains 100 points. If a flag is taken, another one will pop back up each time until you have run out of points."

"Huh! That doesn't seem that bad." Izuku said feeling a little confident.

"Don't jinx it, Bush."

"But there is one tinsey winsey itty bitty little catch..." Mitsuri said with a heartwarming grin.

"Oh no."

"Idiot." Kyoka said as she punched Izuku in the shoulder.

"The team who has the person who got first place in the obstacle course will have 10000 points and every time they lose a flag, It will be 3000 points per flag taken." Everyone was now looking at Izuku. Mina, Kyoka and Setsuna were concerned for him. While everyone else was staring daggers into him. Izuku felt his heart pounding out of his chest.

"The event will be 10 minutes long. The top four teams at the end of those 10 minutes will move on to the next round. With all that said, you guys have 5 minutes to make your teams and claim a flag pole. So good luck have fun!" Everyone then started to make their teams.

Izuku felt as if he was having a panic attack.He took a deep breath to gain his composure. He isn't alone in this, not anymore he wasn't. He has the Black Bulls with him and they would follow him to the end of the earth if they had to.