"Gamushara V2" (Devil's Incarnation)

Start from the beginning

Mina gritted her teeth as her body began to loose tension, but she still didn't go. He was right, if she went now, she would most likely die.

Kyoka had woken up from her unconscious state. "Wh-What happened." She said as she felt bandages around her forehead. She tried standing up but she grunted a bit in pain.

"O-Oh your awake. Don't stand up, I think you fractured a leg bone."

"Ya think? Not just my leg bone either...Damn." She said with a voice of pain. "Wh-Where is Izuku?" She asked and Momo pointed down to where the fight was. Izuku was beside the stairs, passed out on the ground.

Her eyes widened at the sight. "H-he's not dead...Is he?" She said as tears began dwelling in her eyes. He couldn't be dead.

"N-No...I think he is still alive. But it seems like Rengoku is struggling. S-Something about a Armor Skin quirk?" Yaoyorozu said the violette who was too busy staring at the passed out Izuku. She saw Bakugo, ass on the ground watching the fight. She gritted her teeth in frustration at him.

"It's Bakugo's fault he is like this....That stubborn asshole!" She semi shouted. She was pissed off at him. All because he wanted to prove he was "better" than him. She stood up again as she took a deep breath in. "Get up right now, Izuku!" She shouted at the top of her lungs.

"I-... I Don't think he can hear you-" Suddenly everyone came to a halt as energy filled the room and the image of a devilish face came to mind. Even the nomu seemed like it came to a halt.

Rengoku dropped a sweat after seeing that. 'What was that being?'

Another image appeared before everyone's mind as a shadow of some sort of creature. Air began swirling around Izuku who was beginning to stand up. "I'm not done...." He said in a low yet angry tone. He then looked up with green eyes of determination. "I'm not done yet! You're about a billion years too early to think I'm dying yet!"

At that moment, Momo felt a sharp pain in her stomach and held it. It was like a shock. 'Wh-What was that-' The pain came back ten fold and she felt like her cells were splitting apart. It was so painful she couldn't even scream in pain. She could only gasp for air and have tears pour from her eyes.

Kyoka looked at her with worry on her face. Yaoyorozu eventually found her voice and screamed in pain. A sword began coming out of her as if she was creating it, but it wasn't the usual blue sparkling energy she gives off when she makes something. This time...it was black and red. Just like...

A few seconds later, the sword shot out toward Izuku and he grabbed it with his left hand while pulling the Demon-Slayer Sword from his grimoire.

Kyoka held Momo to prevent her from collapsing on the ground. Her face was drenched in tears and written with fear. Kyoka looked down at the plaza with concern and back at Momo. "Did you...make that on purpose?"

She shook her head confirming that the sword was responding to Izuku. "M-Mr. Tomioka said..... something....A saying." The ravenette said with fear still in her shaky voice. She looked down at the plaza. "Th-The leaves of a clover all represent something...Th-The first three hold love, integrity and hope... a fourth g-goes to those of g-good luck...and a fifth..."

Rengoku looked at Izuku with shock as he began to approach the two as if he was going to enter the fight. 'He's like....' A shadow began to emerge over Izuku, a figure that was like a demon.

"...There lives the devil... That's what he is. Th-There is no other explanation." Momo said with fear still in her voice. "Th-Thats why his quirk didn't make sense to me..."

Shigaraki was scratching his neck. "Eh, you think you are so scary. Nomu, kill him a second time."

Nomu appeared in front of Izuku, about to punch him. But Izuku intercepted the attack with the smaller sword, cutting the nomu's arm off. Everyone looked shocked, but eventually Rengoku began to remember, Izuku's swords aren't just swords.