Chapter 96 - Leviathan

Start from the beginning

Lena then quickly paints Alura's nose. Alura squeals in surprise.

Lena and Alura then break into giggles as Lena pretends to chase Alura about with the paint brush, threatening to paint her again. However, Lena has already put the paint brush down, not wanting to get any paint onto anything else in her penthouse.

Eventually, after 5 more minutes, Lena and Alura end up hugging together, both with smiles on their faces. Lena is very happy, because she knows this is the first time that Alura has really smiled and laughed since she told her about Kara. So, Lena is glad that she has been able to do something that has helped her daughter get her mind off things.

"Okay come on. I think we both need a shower, to wash this paint off our faces." Lena says.

"Can we use your bath first, momma?" Alura asks, sweetly, referring to Lena's jacuzzi bath.

Lena smiles at Alura, wanting to give her anything she asks for.

"Of course we can, darling. Let's go." Lena says.

Lena and Alura then make their way upstairs into Lena's bathroom.

*****************************

It is now a few hours later, and Kara is woken up with a start, due to a crashing sound. Kara quickly sits up, and sees several people dressed in black enter the room, all looking very threatening. Kara then looks and sees that the shadow woman is frozen in both horror, and surprise. A woman with auburn hair then steps into the room, passed all the people dressed in black.

"My, my, you have really disappointed me." The mystery woman says.

The shadow woman looks at the woman with auburn hair nervously.

"I... I had to get her out of there..... I couldn't let Lex Luthor kill her..." The shadow woman says.

"That was not your decision to make." The auburn-haired woman says, "We made a deal with Lex Luthor, and you, dear girl, caused us to break it."

"I.... I..." The shadow woman says.

"No matter." The auburn-haired woman says, waving a dismissive hand, "Things can be made right, by returning the Kryptonian to Mr Luthor."

Kara's eyes go wide, and she quickly gets to her feet, but before she can make a move, several of the people in black clothing are on her, holding her in place. Kara still doesn't have her powers right now, but her body has healed enough for her to have the sort of strength of a human. However, because of this, the several people that are holding her in place easily overpower her.

The auburn-haired woman chuckles, and then steps closer to Kara, passed the shadow woman.

"You can't escape us dear; we are everywhere." The auburn-haired woman says.

Kara glares at the auburn-haired woman.

"You work with Lex Luthor..... you helped him poison my daughter.... and then hold me captive...." Kara says.

"Yes, that is all true." The auburn-haired woman interrupts, with a smile.

Kara now looks the auburn-haired woman directly in the eyes.

"If you return me to Lex Luthor, you better hope that he kills me, because I promise, if I get out of there, I will stop at nothing to hunt every last member of Leviathan down, and destroy your organisation." Kara threatens.

The auburn-haired woman laughs.

"Threats?" The auburn-haired woman says, "That's not very heroic of you."