Chapter 1: Welcome to my life

----------------------------------

Please post what you think of the story. If people like it then i'll carry on coz there isn't any point writing if no one likes what im writing.  And please do post your criticism as i like to know how i can improve. Im hoping to update atleast once a week. 

Hope you enjoy the story.Welcome To Skyrise University Enjoy Your Stay!

----------------------------------

Chapter 1: Welcome to my life

Just another Monday morning, off to work and home again. Yep I know my life is boring…

I grab my keys for my car and start up the engine put the heating on and set off for work.

I’m almost at work now, just round the corner.

I really did not want to go in today, you see I messed something up at work and now the manager is going to be right on my ass as soon as I get into the building. Saying that he’s probably watching the camera’s right now waiting for me to pull up in the car park

Looks like I was partly correct he wasn’t watching the cameras but he was waiting at the entrance to the car park, I drive by him, park up, get out and all I hear is

“JOE, GET YOUR ASS TO MY OFFICE RIGHT NOW!”   

“Yes… boss.”

I roll my eyes, put my head down and walk past him, knowing he is right behind me.

I walk into the building and everyone looks up at me, some laughing, some just sitting there quietly feeling sorry for me.

“Hey Travis” I say as I walk past one of my best mates.

Yeah I know you don't really become best friends with your work mates right? But I went to school with Travis, Hell I got this job for Travis, you see when you leave school you want to go the same places as your mates and stuff and well at the time Travis was out of work and he was working his ass off looking for one so I put in a good word about him and well the next day I was welcomed by a big pat on the back and a “THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH MANN!!!” from him.

“Hey Joe, good luck with the big guy.”

I chuckle to my self “hmm yeah thanks I think I’ll probably need it.”

I carry on walking nodding my head to a few people, and then I reached the bosses office.

I put my hand on the handle and I hear “Come on Joe I haven’t got all day you know” from the boss. Oh crap I forgot he was literally right behind me. I open the door and I walk in.

Hmm I probably know this room off the back of my hand, you see I’ve been in this room countless times, if I had a pound piece for every time I’ve been in here I would of been a millionaire.

I sit down on the chair in front of the desk.

“Hi Charles, I’m so sorry about the window you see it wasn’t even me it was my mates. We were drunk and one of them…”

He cut me off. “Joe it isn’t about the window and plus I know it was you but it is not about that it is a life and death situation.”

I think them movies he’s been watching has seriously made him lose the plot. What has my life or death got to do with my boss or my work?

I was dying to laugh but if I did I know he would have another hour talk like what happens if your mum or dad catches you doing something bad and you have to sit there acting like you care for like an hour or two.