Wah. Marriage for brother but the brother is absent. Now will I marry to that man seeing his family.

She took out her phone and showed me the picture of her brother. I took a look.

Wow. He's really handsome. Muscular, built, mature looking , manly and hot. Totally my type.

Got the bag, ha Kiara.

But, hey. So what if he's my type. I ain't marrying a stranger.

Dekh lo. We don't come across such handsome men everyday.

Shut up. No means no.

"He had a very important meeting today. That's why he couldn't come." Aunty said.

"Dad, what is this? I can't marry now. I'm only 25. I haven't even completed my intership. How can you all do that?" I stood up abruptly fuming with anger while everyone followed.

My dad came to me and softly grabbed my shoulder with one hand and put his other in my cheeks and said, "Beta, please listen to me. He's a very good man. Please say yes to this marriage. He'll keep you happy. I have never asked anything from you. But today I'm asking something from you. Please say yes."

"Dad, please stop. You cannot force her." My brother said and came to my side.

"We are not forcing her. We are just telling you to consider. If you say no, we won't procced. The choice is yours, beta. We would never force you." My mother said with a very soft voice.

Wow, now she's using her soft tone.

Marriage. I never really thought about that. I mean it's not like I don't want to marry. Obviously, I do. But isn't it is too fast.

Some or other day. You have to. Then why not now.

That's also true.

You would also get glare-free life.

The elderly woman, oh I mean Dadi came wheeling towards me and held my hands. I kneeled down to her level.

"Beta, I really want to see my grandson well settled with his own family. I don't really have much time. I would love to see his marriage. You are the perfect one. He's a very nice guy. Respects everyone, especially woman. You will be happy with him. Pleae say yes." I can see the love of her for her grandson in her eyes.

My brother looked into my eyes and said, "If you want to say no, just say no. Nobody will force you." He patted my cheeks.

Riya came to my side and leaned to my ears and said, "He lives in his own apartment. So after marriage you don't have to work that much because there will be only you and your husband. And he's also very handsome. Double package." She winked towards me and I stiffled a laugh.

•Handsome & hot husband.
•Staying alone.
•Not too much work.
•Glare-free life.
•Nice in-laws.
•Respect. Well, if he doesn't, I'll kill him.

What else do you need.

It's marriage only, Kia. Do it and just get over it. We'll handle the husband.

"Okay. I'm ready for the marriage."

A smiled graced upon everyone's lips. My brother put his hands in my hair and asked, " Are you sure?"

I nodded and smiled towards him. He hugged me and kissed my forehead. My parents also hugged me.

"You've grown up. I'm proud of you." My mother said patting my cheeks. "You should be." I said and she kissed my cheeks.

Dadi also kissed my hands and said, "Thank you, beta."

Then she took out a box and opened it. There was a beautiful butterfly-design pendant in there.

 There was a beautiful butterfly-design pendant in there

She gave the pendant to me, "It's for you."

"What was the need of it?" I was overwhelmed.

"There was. You're going to be our daughter-in-law." I took it and smiled at her.

Riya came and hugged me tightly and said, "You know, I really like you. We would team up and irritate your soon-to-be husband." I pulled my thumbs up and smiled.

She gave me his number and said that I can call and talk to him.

The hell I'm going to do that.

"We want the marriage in a month. Is that okay with you all?" Vineet uncle asked us.

My mother looked towards me for my confirmation.

Today or next month, I have to. Let's quickly get over with it.

I nodded.

"So the engagement will be next week." Reena aunty said.

Whoever the man is, I don't care. I'll have my dream wedding.

Everyone hugged each other.

Get ready Kiara. For a new life.

♡♡♡