Chapter 35 | Dumb

Start from the beginning

"Do you always suffer with stomach ache? You should go to a doctor and have a checkup sweetheart it's not good to have stomach ache frequently" I get serious when she talks about her health not liking the fact that she undergoes the same pain frequently yet she kept keenly hidden from the past two months.

"Let me call the doctor" I lean down to kiss her forehead assuring her that everything is fine before pulling out my phone but a soft hand stops me.

"Umm No—it's okay" she mumbles in a whisper looking up at me with her doe eyes and red cheeks but I do not slide this matter so easily "It's not okay...I don't even know what pain your going through and from the way your crying I can tell it's serious and unbearable, let me call the doctor and after she checks you and tell me the exact reason of your frequent pains, we can be careful from the next time yeah?" I try to convince her already judging from the way she reacts in the name of the doctor that she does not have a good relation with them.

"I—No it's nothing it's just a normal pain" she bites her lips nervously and this is seriously scaring me because I feel like she is hiding something from me.

"Kinza if you don't tell me what is wrong how am I going to know sweetheart?" I try to act as sweet as possible just to know what is wrong with this soft girl.

"It's umm It's not serious so don't worry" she again speaks in a low voice "kinza I feel like you're not telling me something, is everything okay? please sweetheart don't hide anything from me" I caress her cheek making her feel comfortable around me so she could open up.

"Did you go to the doctor before regarding this matter?" She shakes her head confusing me more than I am, I feel so dumb today I don't know why.

She nibbles on her lower lips nervously and pauses for a moment before speaking "It's you know—it's girls umm girls problem which is why I am getting stomach ache" huh...I umm can someone come and kill me for being so dumb? Ya Allah my eyes roll till the back of my head on my own idiot self not understanding a simple maths about girls and making her feel uncomfortable with my words.

Freaking hell can I be any dumbest!

In no second all my high school science floods in my brain and I feel like slapping myself for being the dumbest person.

I am still froze on my spot not knowing what to do or what to say. "I-" I cough and clear my throat before "I am so sorry Kinza for making you uncomfortable" I quickly hug her, pulling her up and hiding my face in the crook of her neck.

Feeling guilty as hell for making her so uncomfortable with my words and forcing her to see a doctor when I should see one and check my dumb brain for being so dumb.

"Umm it's okay" she shyly replies and I part a little to pamper her with lots of kisses. "I am sorry that I am an idiot" she giggles but shakes her head with a shy smile playing on her lips, brushing my hair behind she stares at me in silence.

"Do you need anything sweetheart? I can go and buy if you want" I ask her to make her feel comfortable when my whole body is protesting against the idea of standing in the shop confused looking around like a dumb person not knowing what to buy.

To my greatest pleasure she shakes her head, so I lean forward to kiss her cheek. "Are you hungry?" She again shakes her head.

"My stomach hurts" she mumbles as if she did not want to tell but is forcing herself to open up, knowing how shy her nature is, I do not reply but move to get down.

"I'll come back in two minutes" I rush towards the closet to pick some comfortable clothes feeling suffocated in these tight pants and formal shirt.