..

I asked you for the weekend date.Your birthday had just passed.It was a cool breezy day,with cold nights and morning and warm afternoons kind of weather.I planned a getaway for the weekend to the farmhouse near the Trampoline park.I wanted it to be a fun weekend.One that takes your work stress away,not the I-have-to-look-perfect kind of dates.You looked beautiful everyday.So that burden of perfect shouldn't be there.We reach the place,get the tickets for the trampoline park and get inside it.This is a whole place with people laughing like kids,enjoying jumping and falling.You were standing there taking a glance at what we can do first.I jumped on that trampoline near you,causing you to lose balance and falling on the soft and elastic floor,bursting you into laughter.Then you picked up the foam piece next to you and hit me with that,causing me to fall down. Then we enjoyed the running,jumping and falling down on that trampoline floor like kids. There was a rope swing to cross from one side of the ramp to the other with foam sea beneath it.You swang twice and crossed the ramp.Third time you fell into the foam sea. That laughter of yours was infectious.

There was a small pole bridge to cross the ramp,where you crossed and reached the end of the ramp,asking me to cross it.I am bad with heights you know,even though there was cloud like foam pieces beneath.I tried to cross the pole bridge,losing balance when nearing the end.You stretched your hand for me to hold and stay there.I held your hand and lost the rest of balance too,causing both of us to fall. It was childish.It was cute. It was happiness. After getting tired from all the running around,we decided to have some food and leave back to our room.We lied down next to each other with curtains subsided,able to see the moon and the stars from the large windows and the airplanes rising up and coming down. You told me how you loved your sister like a mother and also sometimes she is the one holding you together. How you are the ambitious woman who is just a small kid from inside. How you seem the perfect woman but feel anxious like others. How you cover your insecurity with the compensation of confidence. How you just want to be loved,not just wanted. How you want to be the pampered and not the pamperer.

We kept talking about the issues you face everyday when people take you only as the hot woman they see and the love you want to give back to the world.We were laughing stupidly on the jokes on the stupid people we encounter in our lives. I just realised you were a great observer and we had a nasty sense of humour. I was funnily boasting about all the non-relatable skills I have,like knowing the best hairstyles for certain face shapes for women and massage skills which I learned in a workshop specifically.You asked which hairstyle would suit you the best and I told you as your face is well structured so the long Bob with curls would suit you absolutely amazingly.Then you said that I should try giving her a massage as I boast a lot about that skill. I told you that it was not a boast and that I was absolutely amazing at that skill. You answered,"I will judge that". I asked you to lie down on your belly and I got the essential oil with the smell of rose. You were wearing the halter neck top. I started massaging your upper back lightly,rubbing your shoulders and traps.

I dropped few drops of oil onto the back and strated kneading the back in circular motion,alternately with one light and one deep and hard motion.I kept that motion going throughout your back with oil. Then I used my thumbs pressed on your spine near your neck and lined it along your spine to your waist.Then the waving motion deep into your back starting from the spine outwards. Then I asked to unhook the top from the back as it was coming in between. You nodded. I repeated all motions along the whole of your back once again. The texture of your skin was slightly warm and slightly cold with a hint of goosebumps which I could feel. The smoothness of the skin and the goosebumps contradicted and felt like the feel of waves on the skin,which touch your body and give you calmness as well as some passion. The way your skin looked was the colour of sunset,a slight shine,a slight melancholy and a lot of hope. Then I started rubbing your shoulders,pressing them with my fingers and running along the length of your arms. My fingers reached the back of your neck,where the top was still intact to the body.

I rubbed the top of your neck,with fingers pressing into your hair and back of your ears. I could hear you moan slightly with the relief you felt. I opened the halter neck straps and gave special attention to the back of your neck.After the back was in relief,it was time for your legs. You were wearing the shorts and you know you have the most beautiful pair of legs. But I had to stop getting tempted and focus on the massage. I poured some oil on my palms and started with the calves and feet. Holding the calf muscles with fingers and thumb and stretching them outwards. The feet were the most beautiful part and deserved most attention. So the feet were rubbed,massaged,scrubbed and each finger stretched separately. Then I took more oil and started massaging the back of the thighs. Kneading with fingers,pressing with palms and enrouting the pressed fingers along the length on the thighs in circular motion. Your moans were again audible.

During every circular motion from the outside of your thighs to inner side of your thighs,my long fingers reached the butts and you would moan. I kept repeating that circular motion now along with going through the whole length of your back,coming through the sides of your back. Your moans were audible each time. I held your shorts and tightened them above your thighs to now get the whole of butts to massage. I took some oil and started massaging those circular pair of butts you have.Oiling them,rubbing them,and then pushing them in a motion from inner to outer. And listening to your loud moans with each motion. Now I started using my long fingers to come from inner thighs to the butts and pushing them outwards and louder moans. I pulled your shorts and panties down in one motion. Now I could see the gates of heaven all dripping with juices of sweet nectar. I repeated the outward movement this time with fingers just reaching the vagina and pulling away.

I kept doing that for few times and each time,reaching closer to the porche of heaven and deciding to walk away. The moans were clear that don't walk away. The thing with pleasure is that the most unexpected moves get you the most pleasure. I pulled my hands away and as you were turning your neck to look at me,I reached the heavens with my tongue. The swirling motion of the tongue inside your vagina was enough to get you turn into Aphrodite. Your hands trying to reach my hair and holding them tight. I kept on your vagina with my tongue and when quenched with the thirst,I turned you around. You looked at me. I looked at you. That was the goddess who had submitted to a mere human. That submission was the strength of the goddess.

I took off my pants and slid a condom and pushed my dick deep inside you in the first thrust. I couldn't tease and wait. You were irresistible. That submission was irresistible. I pulled out completely and pushed in completely again. Your legs on my shoulder,my fingers rubbing your vulva, and my dick hitting deep into your vagina. I kept a consistent rhythm of thrust and in between a circular motion deep inside you. I held your neck now out of passion. I didn't know how much I needed this and you didn't know how much I wanted you. I asked you to hold my neck and wrap your legs around and got up with you on top of me and we both sitting and facing close to each other. I wanted to kiss you while hitting deep into you. I help your butt and kept pushing it deep and thrusting inside out and now I was sucking your nipples,which were hard,erect and felt like diamonds.

My hands were consistently making sure that your butts were pushed as close and my dick is as deep inside. Each nipple being sucked one after another. Then I laid you back to the bed and then started thrusting quick and deep. It was difficult to resist and be calm when you are inside the most beautiful woman of the world. You held my neck with strong arms with grips tightening for a few seconds and then loosening. You said I liked it. I said I like it. Then I held your neck tight and gave a few strong thrust and came out before I orgasmed. I looked at you and you were looking like Aphrodite as I always mentioned.