Halloween day!

Scarlet's pov

When we reached the ice cream parlour, I picked up Kageyama up and we sat down. I got him a white chocolate ice-cream and I got an a vanilla. We left after we finished the ice cream. I put kageyama back in his seat and I strap him in, after we drove half the way to the house I looked over at him and he is fast asleep with one of the stuffed animals I got him. When we get home I put him up in Kei's bed and make sure the railing is up (Kei had a railing put on his bed if kageyama ever needed to sleep alone and not in his own crib). I walk downstairs and I am content with my fun day with the little.

*timeskip to holloween*

Kei's pov

I dress kageyama in a cute costume and take him to practice. Everyone in the team bought some candy so kageyama could walk around to each of them and trick or treat.
When we got there the whole team talked for a bit, kageyama was sleeping and something caught my eye. I saw Noya fidgeting with his shirt in the corner of the gym. He was awfully quite so I gave sugawara my little and walked over to noya. I look at him and then it hits me, he's in littlespace. Noya was sucking on his thumb and colouring in a colouring book. I then ask "Noya are you a little?" He looks up at me scared tears welling in his eyes. I kneel down and hug him rubbing his back softly. I lift him up and I carry him over to the team. I explained and gave Noya an extra pacifier I kept Incase Tobio broke his. I also ran to the closest littlespace store and grabbed a costume for Noya. When he was dressed he was so happy, and he and kageyama were playing after Tobio had woken up.
We put the two littles in the middle of the court and everyone took a spot in the court. Noya went to asahi first for candy while kageyama came to me first. I lifted up Tobio and took him around to everyone to get some candy, I look over at Noya and asahi is carrying him over to all the other teammates. I think asahi is going to ask Noya to be his boyfriend and little.
When the littles go around to everyone, they sat together and were discussing the candies, Noya and Tobio swapped some of the candies, ate some and then Tobio fell asleep on me and Noya fell asleep on asahi.
I took Tobio home and we did a halloween party. We ate some candy, partied, danced and then after a long night I tucked Tobio in for bed. I joined him and we cuddled and we both fell asleep.