Anna and Andy had only gone to see their mother once when Miguel was in his coma, not going back as they had been busy and their mother was in a prison in another state.

"Hey."

Anna's eyes widened as she snapped her head up.

Anna almost choked on her spit at the sight of Robby.

"Anna, before you yell, I just came here to talk to you." Robby said, his hands in his pockets.

"There's nothing to talk about, Robby." Anna snapped with a clenched jaw as she stood up quickly.

"I wanted to thank you." Robby corrected himself. "Thank you for the money to run away."

"You're welcome." Anna had said, looking away from him.

"Why did you give me the money?" Robby asked softly. "Was it because of what happened at the party?"

Anna stilled as she got a flashback to the party.

"Get off of me, loser!" Anna yelled, trying to push the boy off.

The boy didn't get off, instead, dipping his head down and sucking on Anna's neck.

Anna let out a sob, screwing her eyes shut and trying her best to push him off.

Suddenly, Anna felt the boy get off of her.

She opened her eyes at the same time Robby Keene connected his fist with the boy's cheek.

The boy ran away quickly, holding his cheek in pain.

"You okay?" Robby asked the girl worriedly.

"I can protect myself." Anna narrowed her eyes at the boy, folding his arms.

Robby laughed, nodding. "Noted. Now I gotta go, catch you later."

Robby had began to walk off but Anna quickly grabbed his arm, stopping him from leaving.

Robby raised a brow at the girl.

"Thanks."

"Yeah, it was." Anna had said, folding her arms.

"Well thank you for that and also uh, for checking up on me when I was in Juive." Robby said with a clear of his throat. "You were the only person who emailed me a lot."

"I'm sure Sam sent you an email." Anna had said with furrowed brows.

"She stopped after awhile." Robby nidded, folding his arms.

"Oh." Anna frowned.

"Yeah and after what happened earlier tonight, I know why." Robby said sadly.

"I love Sam, she's my friend but I will admit that what she did was really shitty." Anna folded her arms, giving the boy a sorrowful look.

"Yeah, it was." Robby nodded.

"Where are you staying?" Anna had asked the boy curiously.

"You don't need to worry about that." Robby gave the girl a small smile.

"But I want to." Anna smiked back.

Robby laughed, shaking his head.

The two stared at each other for awhile before Anna inhaled sharply, walking up to Robby.

Robby furrowed his brows as Anna cupped his jaw.

"We shouldn't.." Robby trailed off.

"I know." Anna replied but still leaned towards Robby, connecting their lips.