08. An Unlikely Couple

Start from the beginning

"You just kissed?" Carly raised a brow at the girl.

"Yes." Anna answered simply. Carly decided not to dig further into that.
"But we broke up."

"Why?" Carly asked the girl with folded arms.

"Because he's still in Cobra Kai." Anna murmured as she folded her arms before looking to Carly, her eyes brimming with tears. "When we broke up, it really broke my heart, Carls."

"Oh, Anna." Carly frowned as she pulled the girl into a tight hug.

The two stayed there in each other's arms for awhile.

Back outside, Miguel watched with a small smile as Sam and Andy sparred.

He was happy that Sam had moved on, just how he had.

Andy had held Sam in a compromising position, looking as if they were going to kiss.

Miguel looked away awkwardly incase they had decided to kiss.

However, the teens heard a familiar voice.

"Should've known."

Everybody turned their head, more surprised than ever to see Robby.

"Robby!" Sam exclaimed as she and Andy pulled apart. "It... It's not what you think."

"You replace me the second I was gone or wait a week to make it look good?" Robby asked as he walked up to the two.

Miguel stood up, walking towards them.

"It's not like that." Sam said quickly.

"No, no, I get it." Robby narrowed his eyes. "You replace Kyler with Miguel, Miguel with me and now you're replacing me with this dude."

"Robby.." Sam had trailed off with a sad look on her face.

"Now I know why you stopped writing." Robby clenched his jaw.

"I stopped because you never answered!" Sam defended herself quickly.

"It's kinda hard in between getting my face busted in!" Robby exclaimed in anger.

Sam's lips parted as she took in the bruises on Robby's face. "I didn't know."

"You wouldn't have cared if you did." Robby sneered with an eyeroll

"It's not her fault." Andy defended Sam.

"Stay out of this." Robby snapped at the boy.

"I don't think I will." Andy clenched his jaw.

"I was hoping you'd say that." Robby sneered before he threw a punch at Andy.

"Robby, don't!" Sam yelled out.

Andy grabbed Robby's arm, twisting it behind his back before kicking him away.

Robby fell unto the floor, standing up quickly

"You two deserve each other." Robby snapped before he glared at Miguel who was standing in the background awkwardly.

"You all deserve each other!"

🥋

Anna sat on the porch of Carly's house.

Everyone was asleep but she couldn't sleep, something was keeping her awake.

And that something, was her missing her mom.

Anna allowed tears to slide down her cheeks as she scrolled through pictures of her and her mother on the phone.