CH. 9 THE TITANIC STRUGGLE PT. 2

Saturday 11 September, Evening/ Cloudy

I' ll Face Myself Reincarnation

GLORIA POV

"I'm thou, thou art I, the passion blazing inside you should now become your weapon, it shall become your fireball."

After biting the red fruit and awakening to her Pokesoul Cinderace, Gloria was preparing to throw herself in the battle against the monstrous copy of her mother.

"I heard you alright Cinderace, let's blast away every obstacle in our way."

"As your wish, but before

"As your wish, but before..." her Pokesoul seemed to have a warning for her summoner.

"... You have to promise that you will never in your life plead ignorance again.", Cinderace asked with a stern tone.

"...Yes, I promise.", right after making the promise Gloria grabs the shield that was near her feet, and she stormed toward the battleground to assist her friends.

"HOP, VICTOR, AION, HOLD ON GUY I'M COMING!"

"THERE YOU ARE YOU BOTHERSOME BRAT, I CAN FINALLY DEAL WITH YOU MYSELF!" Shadow Veronica sadistically roared.

"YOU WISH! LET ME TELL YOU WHAT'S REALLY GONNA HAPPEN INSTEAD," screamed the girl.

"I'M GONNA SAVE MY FRIENDS AND TOGETHER WE ARE GOING TO SEND YOU BACK FROM HERE YOU CRAWLED FROM!" Gloria fiercely taunted the gigantic sea monster with the face of her mother.

"YOU GONNA SINK, TOGETHER WITH THE OTHERS YOU ARE ALL GONNA SINK." Shadow Veronica kept threatening Gloria.

"But before, I have to find a way to rescue the others..." thought the girl as she finally reaches the battle station.

But as she finished that thought the familiar voice of a boy intervened to solve the situation.

"Sceptile, use Cura!" it was Hop and is Sceptile, the summoned reptile used some seed rip from his back to turn into a spherical greenish energy that was both absorbed by Hop and the other two Pokesoul possessors.

"Hop! Are you alright?!" Gloria said with a relieved voice as she got closer to her childhood friend.

"I'm *pant* fine..." although he cured himself, Hop could not recover his used cognitive power thus exhausting him mentally.

"Why *pant* why are you here, it's dangerous here you have to-"

"I'm not going anywhere!" Gloria interrupted the boy with a confident tone as she rescued him.

"I have awakened to my Pokesoul too, and now I'm ready to stand and fight along your side.", Gloria informed Aion, as Victor and Aion were getting up on their feet.