Chapter 1

Name: Mitchell Donald Ralph Hughes

Reason for vists: Prostate exam

Age: 27

*Sexual preference: Male

Sex: Male

*Looking for in peolple: Kind and gentle, but rough in bed

*Dom/Sub: Sub

*Kinks: B/D

*i know doctors offices ask for this information

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On with the story

Mitch's POV

i'm sitting in the waiting area for my doctors office. i'm getting my fist prostate exam, the reason why i've putting it off is because of my doctor, he's really cute with a big nose and brown eyes. I'm also gay, and a virgin, i've tried to get past boyfriends to sleep with me, but they either they were too innocent, or they thought i was too innocent. Either way i'm still a virgin, i want to lose my virginity but not by a prostate exam (i don't think that's possible), my mom said if i still lived in their house then i will know I'm healthy in all departments, including prostate, so this will be fun, note my sarcasm. 

"Mitchell Hughes, Dr.Aceti will see you know"  James (front desk man) said 

"Okay thanks" i say to james

I walk to the back to meet Dr.Aceti, "Ah Mr. Hughes it's nice to see you again, you're here for your prostate exam i see" he said flipping through the charts "yep, but can i ask that we not do this and say we did, i'm a virgin" i tel him shyly

Jerome's POV

He's a virgin, really him, but he's so adorable, well i can understand how, he looks so innocent. "how bought i fix that for you" i asked seductively "ummmmmm i-i-i umm, i dont think that's susposed to happen during a prostate exam' he studdered as i walked closer to him, pinning him to the wall, as i kissed down his neck, to suck on his collar bone.

Narrators POV/ 3RD persons POV

Mitch moaned as jerome suced a hickey on his collar bone, "shhh, you dont want anyoe to hear what were doing in here" jerome wispered into mitchells neck, "I-i-i can come back tomarrow and get a female  doctor to give nme a prostate exam" mitch shuddered as Jerome growled into his neck and bit down hard " Your mine now, no one else can touch you down there except me" jerome said as he grabbed mitchells boner through his jeans. " now drop your pants and underwear and turn around" he said steping away from the wall, mitch moaned at the agressiveness in his voice and said " yes master". Mitch stripped, turned around, and stuck his butt out wiggling it. jerome could feel his member get harder, if possible. jerome then stripped and pressed his hard member against mitch's butt. He slowly thrusted his lubed up 9 inch member into mitch, he let mitch get used to him, before he started thrusting. Mtch moaned a mixture of " master, sir, and Dr. Aceti". Jerome reached aroung and started pumpign Mitch's 8 inch member. when he hit a certain ring of muscles in itch's body, mitch saw stars, he came inseantly. when his butt muscles chelched around jeromes member, he came. after he came, he asked mitch if he wants to be his boyfriend. mitch of course said yes. after getting dressed, jerome carried a sore mitch out of the dark building, and into his car. Jerome drove mitch back to his house and, they took a hot bath and had more sex.

i tried i really did, i'm sorry if it sucked, but its my first time writing smut, and i went over some sucidal thoughts and cried with my friends, ummm, i ran outtta words but i accept constructive critism

Spamming time: vibfb gb fb fb gddbjdf jvdfkvdjffdg fd gf g df g fd g f gfd g fdsgkf gj fglds gjsje rg gjk gje glk dfkjg fkskjdf gj dkjf gjdf gkljd gljr gjer serkjgelgk ekg je glskej rgke rgke rglekjr glke gekj glekj geksj gerlkjr sg

666 words, bitch

(sorry got excited)