Chapter 34 | Happy

Start from the beginning

Before he could faint fall from all the stuttering and pressure his weak heart is taking, the sweet lady nurse walks in a hurry "I am sorry, there were many—" Ayaan my impatient husband rudely cuts her off not wanting to hear any explanation "Please check her"

The nurse mumbles a quick apology, looking embarrassed by the sudden interruption when she was talking "where does it pain kinza?" She crouches down just like Ayaan did and asks me "In m-my right foot" she nods with a smile and takes my leg gently in her hold.

"Try moving your leg" I press my cheeks against Ayaan's bars which are rock hard shaking my head and crying like a baby when she pulls my leg up and down,  some movement which are only giving my leg sharp pain and nothing else.

"Sir I am sure it's a simple sprain and with one twist she will be alright but from the way she is crying I don't think so she will be able to take the pain" Ayaan looks down at me and I quickly shake my head telling him I can't take any more pain now it's already hurting like shit what more pain they are going to give me.

A sigh escapes his lips and he looks at the nurse who smiles at me "It's okay you can take her to the hospital, there they will take care about it more professionally" he nods at that "I am not going to the doctor" I already tell him before he could think about seeing me in those pale beds.

"We are going home now kinza" he beds down to take my shoes in his hand but again his assistant hurries to take it from his hold but Ayaan stop him "It's okay I will take this" he does not let his assistant do his personal work but the assistant who is overly in love with his boss does not take No as an answer "No boss let me help you" he snatches the shoes away from his hold only to find Ayaan glaring at him.

The not so talkative guy leaves his assistant alone and turns towards me "let's go" I nod and with the help of the nurse and Ayaan I stand on my leg ofcourse with difficulty.

Ayaan gently moves away asking the nurse to hold me for second, I look at him with my orbs which are burning from crying so much. My eyes widens when he unbuttons the only button in the coat before removing it giving everyone a nice view of his muscular body which is hugging his black shirt more than I have every hugged him. I am his wife or the shirt? I have never been so close to him as this shirt is being.

He looks at the nurse and speaks "you can move" she blinks her eyes confused and after a second she pulls away from me but the gulp she took didn't go unnoticed by me. Freaking hell everyone are eyeing something which only I can eye!!

Ayaan moves closer and wraps his coat around my waist before I could process on what is happening a gasp leaves my lips when he bends and takes me in his arm so smoothly that no one could have thought he was going to just carry me like I am some kind of baby.

"Ya allah! What are you doing?" I mumble against his neck not daring to look at the student and my class mates who are gasping and cheering behind Ayaan.

"Ask the driver to start the car" he completely ignores me and orders his assistant who with an 'yes boss' rushes out.

Freaking hell!! If I was not jealous in the first place this wouldn't have happened!! Kill me for being a fire ball and insecure queen always.

Ayaan ايان

I roll my eyes at the dramatic gasps the kids are giving me on my way. God they are dramatic than those daily soap drama's ammi watches where I always accuse those leads for being so dramatic that they spoil my good mood.

I feel like those actresses where chosen from this college, they can find very good dramatic people here with no doubt.

The way they are gasping at nothing is only pissing me off as if the girl in my arms was not enough to make me go mad.