A: okay but what should I call her?

S: we call her bua dadi. You call her that only.

J: mummy ji that means Roop will also come?

D: obviously!

J: mummy ji I don't understand why do you still want her after knowing her son's deed. Whatever happened I can never forgive them. On reception also you invited them even that Mallika and Siddharth came. What impact will have on Shivaay's life.

D: calm down Janhvi I understand your problem but Roop is our daughter na. If tomorrow your grandchildren do something wrong then will you kick your kids too from your life?

J: I don't know mummy ji but if any situation like this comes I'll tell them to either choose their children who are at fault or their parents. Choice will be theirs only.

D: why would you trouble the one who are not at any fault Janhvi? Already they're having tough time and you'll give more? No Janhvi.... And about Roop she already lost Siddhant. And after him Siddharth is his only son. And I'm calling Roop only for puja tomorrow. Without her blessing it won't be complete and I don't want Gauri to face any problem.

P: mummy ji is right Jethani ji. No matter how much we hate Mallika and Siddharth but we shouldn't hate Roop. She even had a heart attack after knowing her son's deeds. She's not at fault.

J: I'm okay if you all are okay. On reception I even allowed Mallika and Siddharth to come in Oberoi Mansion just because I wanted to let them know that Shivaay can live without her and now he is happy. But this time I won't allow them. Who knows, if something happens to Gauri on a home wrecker's presence during a child's arrival.

P: right Jethani ji, that Siddharth and Mallika's shadow is even harmful for Gauri and Omkara's child. He was like our son but now for us he will always be a home wrecker.

O: I'm glad that Shivaay got Annika. I don't even want to see their face.... I'll make sure that they won't enter in our house anymore again.

S: it's ok Om, its a puja we can't stop anybody to attend it. God has never discriminated among his devotees then why should we discriminate?

A: Shivaay is right Om. Moreover what has happened we can't change.... bygones are bygones.

S: even I don't have any regret, it was her life she did what she wanted. I'm glad that now Annika is standing with me as my wife and woman like Mallika doesn't matter to me anymore. I'm happy with my wife.

Everyone was shocked hearing Shivaay. Till today he used to be sad and blurt out bad things cursing Mallika for what she did but today he said it doesn't matter to him because he is happy with Annika. Janhvi understood that she made the right choice by chosing Annika.

G: Annie nothing is better than hearing that bade bhaiya is happy with you

O: Shivaay I'm so happy hearing you.

J: I knew Annika that you'll heal him.

P: we got a heera bahu for our heera beta.

D: akhir mere billu ko uski sacchi jeevansathi mil gayi. Sada khush raho dono.

O: you know now I'm not even looking if Mallika wants to come or not. Because Shivaay is happy that's all I wanted.

J: Annika and Shivaay finally you both decided to start your journey as a married couple right?

Shivika: yes.

They smiled looking at each other holding each others hand sitting on a sofa together.