Iwaoi Ending Part 1?

Start from the beginning

"M/n...?"

"Huh? How'd you know my name mister?"

He asked looking at the man, an attractive man. Body so well built, tanned skin whilst wearing a plain shirt and some shorts? Fashion bleh but his looks is payment enough for the lack of tacky style sense. He seems to he somewhat familiar to m/n but he can't quite put it who.

"Look man, im sorry i have some pressing matters to go, ill give you my phone number so i can repay you or something"

m/n said in a hurry, pulling one of the man's hand and started writing with the pen from his pocket patting the man in his shoulder before leaving him, but his arm was grabbed by the said man. He turned a bit annoyed this time.

"I already told you-"

"It's not that, it's...do you remember me?"

M/n looked at him like he was some sort of mad man and shook his head. Removing the man's hands on his arm before crossing his arms to his chest.

"Look mister, i don't know you, i don't know anyone who's attractive as you do okay? And i came here for my friend, i don't live here."

"Wait you find me attractive?"

"Yeah i mean-"

He cut himself off before he could explain any further, the heat seemed to be ten times hotter from the moment he realised what he said. The man infront of him was slightly flustered, rubbing his nape as he looked away.

"You find your old ace attractive?"

"Boy wha-? HAJIME?!"

Iwaizumi seems to like the reaction he got from the boy, letting out a chortle as he watches his kuohai's eyes grew wide like saucers.
"The one and only, baby"
M/n wasted no time and hugged the man he missed for years. Hajime felt a familiar tinge in his heart as he felt m/n's warmth, it was so nice it felt like he was on cloud nine.
"I hate you...i hate you so fucking much! I hope you know that hajime!"
After the graduation, he never saw him or any of the other third years anymore. He held onto their promise that they'd visit him but they never did. I guess you can say he developed a love and hate for them.

He told him, punching the man's chest softly, his tears welled up but before it can fall he wiped it. He looked at iwaizumi with hurtful, betrayed eyes.
"I hate you that i loved you! I hate you guys, all of you!"
He screamed, a hint of venom is in his words, garnering attention from the bystanders and vendors, normally he'd be conscious but his feelings controlled him.
"The fact that i fell inlove with you and tooru! I was so stupid so fucking stupid to ever thought i was something to you, to him!"
Iwaizumi watch him as he became a crying mess, m/n's chest felt heavy, remembering the days he used to stay past school time in hopes that he'd caught a glimpse of their faces.
He knew better than holding onto those empty promises, but he can't help it. He's a human, human tends to hold on to things the people they love, regardless how skeptical it was. He sounds selfish but would it hurt them to inform him they won't be going anymore? He would understand, he loves them too much to the point he's willing to bleed for them.
"But you know what hurts more? It's the fact i am still inlove with the two of you even after all that!"
He wiped his tears before turning back, he lost the motivation to see his friend, he can't let his friend see him in a crying mess. All he wanted right now was to be covered in his blankets and listen to taylor swift.
"I'm sorry m/n"
M/n put his palm in the air, stopping iwaizumi from walking near him. He looked at him his eyes begged for consolation.
"Let's not do this, hajime. I'm already suffering, don't add in."
He told him, leaving the man he longed for all these years. He walked back to his place, crestfallen. He reached his apartment room before going under the covers, curling to a small size and cried until his eyes gave in.