You shook your head as you watch the scene unfolded in front of you. "This guy seriously need help" you said as the two captains from Valhalla grasps Mikey's both arms.

You looked at Kazutora who is repeatedly hitting Mikey. "Im telling you, if you're in real life you're probably dead by now" you whispered pertaining to the blonde who keeps receiving hits.

"Mikey lost" the younger Haitani said. 'You thought' you mentally scoff. You shook your head. "Nope" you disagreed popping the P. They both looked at you. Yeah you spoke English.

You didn't looked at them. Mentally sweating as you feel their gaze at you. "The fuck you're staring at?" You asked and they didn't replied.

And Mikey kicked Kazutora while lifting one of the captain making Kazutora pass out. You lightly laughed at the scene then stood up. "Told yah" you winked at them and you jumped down and patted your bum.

"Baji and Kisaki will be here" you whispered at Takemichi while passing by him. Hanma looked amused. Then Valhalla led by Chouji, dashed together.

"YOUR BOSS HEAD IS MINE!"

And Kisaki entered the scene punching Chouji. Takemichi is in utter shock. "Wow, what a show off" you stood there, unamused while hands crossing in your chest.

Kisaki gained Mitsuya and Toman's favor by doing so. Chifuyu clicked his tongue and Takemichi is about to cry remembering how Kisaki lead the Toman.

"KISAKI GOOD WORK! I'LL LEAVE MIKEY TO YOU!"

Draken voiced boomed. You laughed at the sight, some looked at you. "Oh my Satan, this is so fucking amusing" Wiping the tears in your eyes as you took a deep breath.

"Is she some kind of psycho?"
"What the hell she's laughing for?"

You really can't believe how Kisaki gained their favor just for a mere punch. "Look behind your back" you muttered and Baji hit Kisaki with a pipe. Valhalla started shouting.

"NICE HIT BAJI! HOMERUN HAHAHA"

You shouted and Kisaki's assistant punched Baji throwing him go down. You know that Kisaki ordered his assistant to kill the ravenette. Chifuyu made his way on Baji's front with wide arm opened.

You slowly made your way as they bickered. Kazutora is already gone on where he is. You saw Baji hit Chifuyu with a pipe. As you go close you heard him counting down.

Takemichi made his way to hug Baji's waist. You looked away and search for Kazutora. Baji elbowed Takemichi's nape. You blew a huff.

There you saw the motherfucker approaching Baji silently. You ran onto him pushing Baji and Takemichi on the ground as you punched Kazutora's face. Hardly.

As you fall down you pinned both of his arms above his head. Taking the knife and pointing it onto his neck. "You're not killing anyone today, you sicked bitch" you whispered on his ear.

So basically your position is him being pinned down by you. Your legs parted and leaning down to his ear with knife on his neck. You are sitting on his stomach.

Then someone lifted you. It was Baji. You hugged him. All of them were shocked. "You're saved. Now go get Kisaki" you whispered onto his ear while carefully taking out his own knife and you let go. Hiding the two knives in your pocket.

You secretly gave Takemichi a thumbs up and he teared up. You just chuckled. "Thanks for the save Takemitchy, Y/N" he seriously said and you just made your way back to Kazutora.

Putting pressure onto his neck making him fall asleep. You laid his head onto your lap. Then watch how Baji punched the two blondes.

And he tied his hair.