"If I were you I won't" you threatened and he went back playing dead. "This bitch didn't even hesitate" you said and looked at Takemichi and Mitsuya protecting him you laughed at the sight. "He's about to cry" you snickered. Good thing Chifuyu was there.

Then slowly Toman is losing their morale, I mean Valhalla has the greater number than them and Valhalla is much more older than Toman.

But.

They don't have Takemichi.

You did a front flip at someone and landed just in side of Hanma making the guy as a skateboard since your standing on his passed out form. You and Draken looked at each other.

Of course, he was shock cause he said that you're hiding something at them and he might be thinking that you, being Valhalla member, is your secret.

You gave him a closed eyes smile as you wave your hands you went down from the body you've been standing and looked at Toman member losing their hope.

Until a Walking Idiot started screaming while circling his hands around.

"Ahhh come and get me assholes!" He screamed and you chuckled. "He's really stupid" you shake your head. "Hit him" Hanma said making you look at him.

You're already prepared for this kind of event. They are bunch of sickos what do you expect? You looked at Takemichi and the Toman slowly got hope. That's your cue.

You acted stupid. "Ahh he passed out" you said in a lazy voice and Hanma clicked his tongue. Draken started attacking all of the Valhalla member with the help of Toman of course.

"Sorry for making you wait Hanma" he said as he glared at the half blonde. "Are you still ok?" Hanma asked. "Hanma, I'm just done warming up" he replied.

"LET'S DO THIS HANMA!"
"BRING IT DRAKEN!"

And to your shock Hanma dragged and lifted you by the back of your collar. "Kick him" he said and you doing your part mentally apologized on Draken.

You kicked the side of his face with just enough force. 'She used just right force?!' Draken thought and you secretly winked at him. And him getting the signal acted hurt.

Hanma put you down and you elbowed him. "Don't do that again, the fuck?!" You said annoyed and went away punching and beatings others like a piece of cake.

And Hanma vs. Draken continued. You looked at Takemichi who looked amazed and worried at the same time.

You looked at the other two who is now running from each other. Mikey and Kazutora. You just shrugged. Why? It's still not your cue yet.

"Y/N, did you see Baji?" Takemichi asked you secretly and you just simply shake your head for a response as you looked at the mess right in front of you.

You went up in one of the cars as you wipe some sweat while closing your eyes and huff a breath as you sat down. "You tired already?" A bored voice from up greeted you.

You looked at him. Ah this guy and his beloved brother. "Bored to be exact" you replied. The older Haitani chuckled while the younger just silently listened. You whistled when a car was crushed by Mikey's kick.

Then they started ganging up on our Kick God Mikey but him being the Invincible its not like two versus one at all. Until Kazutora jumped from Mikey's back hitting him with a metal pipe.

"YOUR DEAD!"

And his head collided with the car. Until the Sano stood up and asked something at Kazutora.

Kazutora turned his back with wide arm open. "Did you know Mikey. If you kill a person that will make you a bad guy but if you kill enemies" he looked back at the blonde. "That makes you a hero"