Chapter 9

Annoying. That's how Etelle can explain the feeling of being treated like some sort of teddy bear.

She run out of the carriage by instinct, which means that she doesn't know nor she even aware of her actions. She just found herself in a situation where she saved a Royal Princess.

But that is a big problem, though. 

Crista Traquiz.

The only Princess and the youngest child of the Emperor.

She held a big role as the main character's best friend. She is basically the reason why despite of the main character's commoner background, they are not getting bullied. Well not when Crista is not around.

She is also one of the reason why getting in to the two Princes routes are easier than the others. Because of the two Princes' siscon personalities, they more likely to trust people who are close to their lovely and energetic sister.

With a blonde hair, big round indigo eyes and soft features, Crista is indeed a beauty. The type that you would never get tired to look at.

She's nicknamed 'The Angelite' which is because she is said to have gentleness like no other.

And the Angelite is now clinging on her like a koala. Well, at least now she knows what Miko felt like.

Still, she was planning to hog on to Zion's wealth until he let her go but now, she can no longer do that. Crista will not let her go.

'For fuck's sake...'

Although she's having a tantrum inside, her face remained cold and indifferent, partnering Zion's difficult but calm expression.

Due to the incident, the supposed to be peaceful walk became a trip to the Palace after the Emperor invited them. He heard what happened to his precious daughter and he cannot just let go the one who saved her. He should, no, he must thank them.

Miko sweatdrop as he watch the Duke and Etelle sit on the chair the Emperor personally provided them.

They are currently in the Traquiz Palace dining area. Zion looks troubled, probably because he wasn't really planning to reveal Etelle today but then it happened.

Meanwhile Etelle looks calm and indifferent. Well, only to Miko's perspective.

The Princess Crista is still clinging on Etelle, though. Her eyes are full of admiration that it almost made Miko feel like she'll propose to the poor pink haired anytime soon.

"Crista, my baby, are you sure you're alright? This father of yours is worried. You should get a treatment." the emperor said with his gentle voice.

Princess Crista pouts as she tighten her grip on Etelle. "Don't want to."

The Emperor sighed. "Alright... But aren't you gripping on him too tight? That might trouble your savior."

Princess Crista glance at Etelle worriedly before letting go. Her father is right! If she happen to hurt her savior, Etelle, he will surely hate her!

"Your Majesty..." Zion 's voice echoed through the wide dining room.

"Yes, Duke?"

"May I talk? I have a discussion with Your Majesty and it happened to relate on Etelle." he pointed at the pink haired.

The Emperor nodded. "Yes, what is it?"

"If you don't mind, may I let my knight to escort Etelle out for the meantime?"

"Hmm... That would be extremely rude. I will not let him out for awhile but I'll lend him a maid to take him to the garden. We have a lot of space there and the weather is perfect for a stroll."

The Emperor called one of his best maid and told her to escort the kid will respect.

**

Indigo eyes, v shaped face, brunette hair, manly body and gentle mannerism.

He is described as the 'Prince Daisy' that perfectly fit his gentle demeanor. His eyes that are holding secrets, deep emotion and hint of loneliness. Indeed, anyone who would peek his face will end up staring. His hypnotizing face can compare to a beautiful constellation.

"Your Royal Highness, Prince Margo." a maid called for his name.

He was distracted with the flowers for a moment. This Garden where he is right now seems to not change even a bit but never tiring to look at.

"The Second Prince is asking for you." the maid said with a formal tone.

"The second Prince? Sigh... He's just going to rant his whole day to me, go and tell him that I'm busy." he said as if he's tired of his brother's crude personality.

Well, it's half true though. But he understand that being a middle child is indeed harder than being the first and last.

At that moment, he heard a sudden rustle from one of the bushes. It's movement is obviously not from the wind.

"What...?" he's handsome face held confusion as he made his way to the said bush.

It made a big whoosh as he parted the bush with his hands, dividing it to see whatever was in it.

But he is greeted by a candy-like scent that he think is strawberry and vanilla.

"What the... Who are you?"

━━━
Note: the chapters are short because that is what written in the manuscript. I cannot change that. And the updates are late because of Writer's block which is hard to deal with. I'm genuinely sorry! Really, really sorry!
っ╥╯﹏╰╥c

My depression lately is also getting worse. I'm taking meds but it almsot as if it doesn't work ≥﹏≤ overall, I'm deeply sorry!