your body aches for his cock, a feeling of wanting more and more. the depths of his tongue and his fingers sent you into oblivion, making you yearn for all of him.

he stops what he's doing. two wet slippery fingers and a thumb are placed gently on your bottom lip.

"suck them."

sweet liquids melted with sweat pool the inside of om your mouth as he slides and rubs the surface of your tongue with his delicate fingers. you feel dirtier than you already were, licking your own juices. he slips his fingers out, positioning them on your breasts, squeezing and playing with your nipple. the return of the tongue appears, the feeling of wet strokes go from your cleavage up to your neck. he licks the line of your jaw and reaches your bottom lip. he sucks on it and inserts his tongue to slather against your bottom teeth.

"not talking back anymore, hm, dear?" he whispers into your mouth.

byun baekhyun is currently licking the insides of your walls like a cat. the sudden realization of the fact that you might've missed you metro hits you, urging you to get up and take off your blindfold.

"did i instruct you to move?"

your body tenses up, which is apparent to baekhyun. he calmingly strokes your hair, but only for a second, because he gathers your hair into a ponytail and pulls you up from there with the force of your ponytail. his hard cock is placed at your bottom lip, dripping with pre-cum.

"no, i didn't tell you to move. you're disappointing me in your lack of following instructions."

you're taken aback, mouth widening. he takes that as a que to place his cock into your little mouth. it's too big for the size of your mouth, you try to open your mouth as if you were saving "ahh" for the dentist. he pulls out, untying the makeshift blindfold. your sight is hazy adjusting to the brightness. baekhyun's leaking head of his hard on springs in front of your eyes. he tugs at the back of your head so you can meet his eyes once again.

"look at me while you choke on my cock."

"i-" baekhyun shut you up with his length, it scraping the roof of your mouth. tears flow to your eyes as his cock hurts your throat.

"dear, i can't hear what you're saying. say it again for me, will you?"

you answer into him, gargling with spit and pre-cum. your lips tightly encase his member, giving you no chance to breath. he pushes it deeper into your throat even more as if he can tell you're struggling with the size. sounds of pleasure vibrate his body, leaving him to fill up the locker room with audible deep groans. baek's head is leaned back, neck and jawline exposed. the hot warmth and stickiness covers your chin and neck, both of you sweating profusely as you had before in gym class.

he continues to slide in and out of your mouth, when you decide to go faster. you enclose your lips on his cock harder, tongue covering as much surface as you can. his legs start to give out and he hurriedly rests his hands on both of your shoulders.

"shit, y-you're going too f-fast." he digs into your skin, not being able to control himself. he lets out a long groan that you feel in the pit of your stomach.

"s-stop, babe. i want both of us to cum at the same time."

you pop his member out of your mouth as instructed out of breath and exhausted. his eyes are closed as his chest glistens with sweat, hair sticky and wet. you're pleased with yourself, as you were able to make him have a reaction like that. his nose is in the crook of your shoulder blade, when he speaks with a breathy voice.

"your tight little pussy is almost begging to be suffocated by me."

his tongue gathers your earlobe, sucking on it to tickle you. baekhyun grabs your arms, pinning you against the side of the locker.