10

It has been 3 weeks since Melinda left and the team was really upset and worried about Melinda

It has been 3 weeks since Melinda left and the team was really upset and worried about Melinda. They didn't want her to go, but they knew they couldn't stop her. Aaron and Jack were the most upset as Aaron told Jack what actually happened between them. They both had made a strong connection with Melinda, but went down the drain a bit after the argument Aaron and Melinda had. Aaron was upset because he's been trying to talk to her. Aaron sat at a table with a file, Melinda's medical file. "Are you allowed to be reading that?" David asks. Aaron looks up to see him leaning against the doorway. He shook his head and sighed knowing he got caught. "No, but I want to know what kind of injuries or sicknesses she's had, so I don't have to worry." Aaron tells him. David walks over and sits down next to him to look as well. He knew his friend was worried about Melinda, and he hopes they will make up. "Has Phil said what kind of mission it is, yet?" David asks and Aaron shook his head, "No. He won't tell me anything." David placed a hand on his arm and rubbed it, "Well, I'm sure she'll be fine. You've seen her get hurt before." Aaron sighed and nodded, "I know, it just doesn't help that I worry." The door opens making Aaron slam the file closed and flipped it upside down as they turned to see Hayley walking over. "Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I'm going to visit Jessica for a few days. Jack is with Henry." Hayley tells Aaron. He nodded and smiled at her slightly, "Thank you. Good luck." Hayley nodded "I will." Hayley turned away glanced at the file before leaving with a smirk on her face. As you could probably already tell, she isn't going to see Jessica. She's going to Armaros and help take down S.H.I.E.L.D starting from Melinda May.

Two Teams in One

Melinda got out of the car Phil rented for her and was met with two women. Karina and Marina, twins, obviously, who were going to help her with the mission. "Hello Agent May! I'm Karina and this is Marina! We're going to help you with this mission!" Karina tells her enthusiastically. Melinda didn't know how to feel about these two. They looked like teenagers, 18 years old at best. She gave them a smile each as they were young girls willing to help her, "Thank you for helping me. What seems to be going on?" Marina gave her a fake worried expression and began to explain the situation, "Some of the officers from the station were sent to a location, but we haven't seen them since." This began to feel like Bahrain to Melinda which made her hold an emotionless expression on her face. "Where's the location?" Melinda asks

Two Teams in One

Daisy groans in frustration and slams her hands on the table making everyone in the room jumped. They were all focused on something else when she did that. "I can't believe Coulson never told us what the mission was! May could be in danger!" Daisy yells and Jemma sighed in distraught, "We're always in danger with this job." Jemma had her head on Spencer's shoulder and her arms around his torso. The team was so happy that the two got together. "I know, but May gets the most dangerous missions! I thought we all go on missions together, not apart!" Daisy yells frustrated. Phil walked into the room with Aaron and David. He looked to Daisy hearing what she yelled, "May was requested for that mission. They said no one else. I trust May and all of you should too. If May ends up in terrible danger, we'll know." Hunter crossed his arms confused and frowned, "How?" Phil looked at Aaron for a second then back to them all, "I put a tracker in May's jacket. She may be upset with Aaron, but she'll still wear the jacket he got her." Aaron let out a smile when he said the last part as David places a hand on his shoulder in comfort. "I know she already told you this, but May took the job, because she wants to protect us from whatever it is that's going on. She may not show that she cares, but she does. It may be a year or it will be shorter, all you guys have to do is trust her and be patient." Phil tells them. He walked out of the room, after just entering, leaving everyone alone. Aaron and David gave everyone a small smile, before following him.