"Mhm text me later"

"Fasho love you"

"Love you too" I say and the call ended.

I throw away the ice cream container and start going to the bathroom. I needed to shower and get ready for this meeting I had.

I wore some black jeans with some rips and a olive green sweater with some black boots. Toting my cream colored Marc Jacobs tote bag.

"Good enough" I shrug.

I called Cleo to tell her I was on my way and to call Reggie my new security guard to come along because I need to go grocery shopping.

I had three car options and it looks like we taking the range. I walked into the building with my big shades on my face and tote bag in my hand.

"Hey Ari conference room number three" Addy the lady at the front desk told me.

"Thanks love"

"Mhm" she smiled nicely.

I got the room knocking lightly before letting myself in anyways.

"Okay have a seat"

I sat at the end of the table and let them do all the talking.

"Okay so Ari your album sold tremendously 484 million units and we are so proud of you for that and as a gift-" she said pulling a pair of keys front behind her back.

"Is this?" I say as my eyes lit up.

It was car keys to a Rolls Royce.

"Yes we are so happy" she smiled popping one of those New Years confetti things. "We had champagne for you but you went and got pregnant on us."

"Yeah pop the bottle and y'all drink up get me a bottle of water please"

"We'll let you do the honor of popping it open"

I got up and got the champagne bottle, shook it and unwrapped the plastic, and pushed the top off.

"Woohoo" they cheered and I poured their glasses.

"Y'all drink up" I say grabbing my water from Cleo.

I took a big gulp of it as they sipped their glass.

"Biggie said birthdays was the worst days now we sip champagne when we thirsty" I sang a song King Combs made.

"Girl shut yo ass up" Cleo chuckled making everyone else do the same.

"Thank y'all for real though"

We all walked to the front and they went and got the car for me.

"Aww she so pretty" I jump and clap my hands.

I got in my new car and drove it around the parking lot.

"How you getting it home?" Cleo asked me.

"Shit maybe they can have someone send it to the house." I shrug and Amelia the one who initially signed me nodded.

"See y'all later" Cleo waved and I got in my car going back home.

I called Yanna to check on her and she said she was fine and had practice at 7. Asking could I come to her practice just to make the girls on the team jealous.

"Ima be there Yanna" I laugh.

"Okay bitch at seven it's five now you got two hours"

"Ima be there ugly"

"Aight oh and bring me some-"Before she could even finish I hung up ain't bringing her shit.

My ass was hungry though chick fil a is where I was heading.

"What can I do for you today?" The girl in the drive thru asked.

I got my food and Ayanna some too just to be nice and headed home.

I crashed them fries and my sandwich with just my shake left and didn't even want it for real. I threw it in the freezer and went upstairs until seven o'clock rolled around.

I was just leaving the house at 6:50 and she was blowing my phone up like girl I'm on the way.

I missed maybe the first twenty minutes of her practice but it's okay it's just practice not the game.

I walked in with my shades on, the chick fil a bag in my hand, and a water bottle in the other.

"You came!" She ran up to me hugging me and the girls all looked in shock. They had the mouths wide open and pointing while whispering.

"Yeah get back over there before your coach have y'all doing suicides"

"You right" she chuckled running back into the line.

The girls had a pretty good team, they worked hard and hustled. When I played basketball I was so lazy wit it because I just knew I was the shit but here, that shit ain't going.

They had mini breaks like damn y'all gon kill 'em but when it was finally over they were all panting and wiping their foreheads.

"I got you food but it need to be warmed."

"Shit let's get home now cause I'm hungry" she said after chugging down a Gatorade.

"You were really good out there"

"Thank you thank you" she smiled but was breathing hard.

"Meet me at the house aight?" I tell her.

"I gotta take my friend home then I'm right there"

"Aight be safe"

"You too" she said and I walked out the gym.

Guess who birthday it is? It's mine! Happy birthday to me, yeahhhh get into real Scorpio shit. 🦂 ♏️