𝒗𝒊. 𝚂𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚙𝚝𝟹 [real]

Start from the beginning

His nails dug into his knees just thinking about Wilbur's lifeless body floating in the River Thames. It was sickening. Even for a mercenary of four years. He was used to death, especially to those close to him. But, this is different, he never really liked those people.

Tears began to prick Alex's eyes, he really shouldn't have picked the dating route. A quick assassination would've hurt less. Way less.

But no. Alex had to take the hard route and get attached, he should know better.

Alex began to cry, to sob, to break down. He was just letting it out before their date later that night. He didn't want to burst into tears while killing Wilbur, he still needed to look cool after all.

After a while Alex began to calm down, his breathes less shallow and his tears now dry. He was coming to terms with the end of his and Wilbur's relationship, it was short, too short. But it was never meant to be in the first place. Right?

Alex decided to go on a walk. He needed a bit of fresh air before the last date. So he shuffled out of bed and walked towards the closet. A duck onesie isn't the most ideal outfit for a walk. Even thought Alex didn't give a fuck if some dumb strangers stared at him, he gave a fuck about the weather, and it was hot out.

He pulled out his favorite shirt hoping it would uplift his spirits, it was a red tropical button up with palm trees and fruit. He threw it on his bed before using his stool to grab a pair of khaki shorts. He jumped off the stool and scurried over to his drawer and pulled out a pair of underwear before making his way back to his bed and getting changed.

Alex waltzed down the stairs and through the kitchen, casually grabbing his keys along with his favorite lighter and a pack of cigarettes before exiting apartment. He locked the door behind him and continued down the sidewalk, leaving school property.

As Alex turned the corner he pulled out a cigarette and his navy blue lighter that was encrusted with white jewels. He held the cigarette between his index finger and middle finger and lit the lighter with his other hand. He dipped the lighter to the tip of the cigarette and put the cig to his mouth and inhaled. Alex pulled out the cigarette leaving a long drag of smoke as he exhaled. Alex shoved the lighter into his back pocket as he continued down the sidewalk.

                            ○○○

Alex sinked further into the couch as he watched the TV portray a stupid, yet bloody, death. A girl was crushed by a racecar engine. He watched the death, unfazed.

His phone began to buzz uncontrollably which peeled Alex's eyes from the hilarious Racetrack massacre that was taking place. He picked up his phone and grogily typed in his password. He checked his missed messages.

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 5 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘴
┈➤  𝘚𝘰𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘰𝘺 🤠💞

Wilbur:  ALEX

I WILL BE LATE

IN SOME TROUBLE

LOVE

CATCH YOU LATER

Alex:  Need me to kill someone?/srs

Wilbur:  What. No. Bye.

                           ○○○

Alex told himself not to worry. That Techno knew Wilbur was a strong guy, and that Techno knew everything.

It was already 6:29 pm and Alex was just re-watching Final Destination movies while waiting for it to hit 9pm. That's when the sun will start to set. Wilbur and Alex were planning to walk on the shore together during the dark. Wilbur suggested night swimming but Alex quickly denied, he highly disliked swimming.