Wedding Bells in Duckburg Part 9

Start from the beginning

Lunarok: You've lost Donald Duck! If you don't throw the Spirit Bomb you're finished and if you your beloved sister is finished! Either way, you lose!

Lunarok unleashes a barrage of dark orbs the explode on Donald but stands his ground, resisting the orbs of darkness to uphold the Spirit Bomb. Lunarok then unleashes a blast of electricity that Donald barely dodges.

Donald: DARN YOU! YOU COWARD!

Fethry and Gladstone manage to get up, looking on in hatred at Lunarok.

Gladstone: Don won't throw the bomb!

Fethry: He can't with Della being held hostage!

Suddenly, stomping is heard from behind. Gladstone an Fethry turn to see Daisy stood back up and to say she's mad is the least of things. She's downright furious as she limps in Lunarok's direction.

Gladstone & Fethry: Daisy…

They're taken aback when Daisy shoves them out of the way, growling and with a vein threatening to pop out of her forehead.

Gladstone: Uh oh…

Fethry: Daisy's angry!

Lunarok gathers up electricity in his chest and Donald is unable to do anything.

Donald: Oh man… DELLA, FORGIVE ME! I can't do it!

Magica and the other villains on Earth snicker to see Donald's hesitance on screen after regaining unconsciousness.

Heron: How ridiculous. He would lose just to save, Della.

Magica: Magica laughs. That Duck is such a sucker.

Lunarok: It's time for you to die!

Daisy: NEVER!

Lunarok was about to blast Donald but from out of nowhere Daisy Duck came flying like rocket, smashing into the tyrant who drops down with a scream of pain, losing his concentration.

Duck Girls: Aunt Daisy!?

Lunarok lands on his back and Daisy screams at Gladstone before pinning him down.

Daisy: GLADSTONE! GET HER!

Gladstone: Huh?! What do you-!?

Gladstone immediately understands. Now that Lunarok is away from Della she can rescued.

Gladstone: Oh, I get it now! I'm on it!

As Daisy does her best to keep Lunarok pinned with whatever strength she had left. Gladstone runs towards Della and picks her up in a bridal manner before rushing off as far away from Lunarok as possible with his female cousin in his arms. Daisy continue pinning Lunarok until the tyrant unleashes a blast of dark aura that sends her screaming away until she hits the ground, engulfed in a small explosion. Donald watches and tears fly out his eyes.

Donald: Please don't die Daisy!

Gladstone: Hey! Donald sees Gladstone running with Della in his arms. What are you waiting for, Don! Throw the Spirit Bomb! It's now or never!

Donald: "He's got Della!" Donald smiles proudly at Gladstone. WAY TO GO CUZ! YOU REALLY ARE HERO!

Lunarok: You won't get out of this alive!

Lunarok unleashes an orb of darkness only for Tri-Halberd to be tossed, piercing through and destroying the orb. Lunarok looks to see it came from Fethry.

Fethry: Now's your chance, Donald!

Donald: THANKS FETHRY!

Lunarok: I will not permit you to use that Spirit Bomb!