Hope nodded and went to the car, letting herself relax against the seat, thoughts going through her mind.

Soon enough, Klaus was back and began driving to Mystic Falls, Hope falling asleep in the passenger seat. She wanted to be ready for whatever may be coming.

Eventually, they arrived in Mystic Falls, and Klaus parked at the house he planned to stay in. Hope walked inside and looked around a little.

"The plan is to move their homecoming to Tyler Lockwood's house, fill the party up with my hybrids. That way they can help if anything goes wrong. It'd be in our territory, where we make the rules." Klaus said. "It will be happening soon. Once the hybrids all get here, we will be ready. In the meantime, I need you to do something for me"

"What is it?" Hope asked, looking at her father.

"I need you to cause the Mystic Falls Highschool gym to flood. I'll take care of the rest"

Hope nodded. "Be careful. I dont know what they have planned, but I doubt it is anything good"

Klaus couldnt help but smile a bit at her concern. He was far from used to hearing anyone care about his life. Even Elijah tried to kill him a mere couple of months ago. "I know how to be careful with Mikael involved. Though you aught to be careful as well. They know of your alliance with me, which means they must be anticipating your arrival as well"

"I can handle myself." Hope promised with a small smile before leaving the house to take care of the flooding.

She went to Mystic Falls high and looked around, her mind bringing her back to the time she was a student here.

"You are a blank slate, Miss Hope Marshall. Parents Tom and Kathleen. No transcripts from your last school." Alaric Saltzman had said as she sat in his principal's office.

"I think they must've just gotten packed away or something" Hope lied again, hating the fact that he had no idea who she was. "Like I said, we move around a lot."

"Mm-hmm. Well, if you are gonna be here in Mystic Falls, you have to go to school."

"Well, then I guess it's a good thing I'm here, right?"

Her mind then brought her to another time that day. When she told her headmaster who she really was

"Um My name's not Hope Marshall. It's Hope Mikaelson. I'm Klaus and Hayley's daughter. And I know you don't remember this, but, um you're the closest thing I have to a father now. And the entire world has forgotten that I exist, and the boy I love has moved on, so I have absolutely no idea what to do next."

Hope inhaled sharply and tore herself out of the memories before turning to get herself where she needed to go. But instead she saw a much younger version of her headmaster standing in her path.

"Hi. I don't think we've met. I'm Mr. Saltzman. Who are you?"

Hope's lips parted open in surprise. She hadn't expected him to appear. "Miss Marshall" she said after a moment.

"Well, Miss Marshall, are you planning on joining our school?"

"I was considering it" Hope lied, hating that she was back to having to keep everything from everyone.

"Well, the administration office is that way. I could walk you if you'd like" Alaric offered.

She shook her head a little. "I appreciate the offer, but I can find it myself. Thank you" She gave him a kind smile before heading down the hall.

She waited a minute before turning around to make sure he was leaving before she cloaked herself and went to take care of the flooding. She muttered a spell under her breath and watched as water began filling the gym. She sighed a little before heading out of the school, thoughts going through her mind.