Crying at there door / Hyung line

Start from the beginning

• you both cooked the food and joked around. To be honest, you forgot about Alex, Minho was the only one that mattered.
• later on, you even started to learn the new choreography he made with him until you both were so tired that you fell asleep in each other's arms while watching TV

Changbin

(Trigger warning panic attack)• You ran down the streets as fast as you could

• You ran down the streets as fast as you could. You didn't even knew why. You didn't know why you felt like running and you didn't knew where to go.
• It was already midnight when you felt like suffocating at home. You just needed to go outside, wherever you would end up. Stress and Panic built up inside of you. Your heart was racing, and you started to run, getting faster and faster each second.
• You were scared but didn't know of what. Tears started to stream down your cheeks as you ran through the park.
• You started to stumble over your own feet causing you to fall. You felt your knee and elbow hurting, your skin cracking open but nothing inside you cared right now
• You stood up and continued your way, simply ignoring the pain. The feeling of getting hunted chased you down the empty streets. You tried to brush away the tears, but it was too much. You ran around a few corners until you stood in front of a small house.
• You rang the bell and waited for him to open the door. Your body was arching and you felt like collapsing every second. Stressed you turned your head in every direction feeling the panic rising again
• the door opened and a tired Changbin looked shocked at you. He wore some joggers and a shirt. He stared at you in disbelief.
• You only had some short shorts, a pair of socks and a wide shirt from him. He scanned your face which was filled with panic and the blood already turned you white sock red at the top
• He grabbed you and pulled you into a tight hug. Whatever happened, he wanted to protect you. You held onto his arms and let your body relax.
• Changbin felt how weak you were, he lifted you gently and went inside with you. He kicked the door shut and went into the kitchen where he would have a first aid kit.
• He sat you down on one of the counters and wanted to go but you hold onto his arms. "Don't leave me." You cried and hid your head in his chest. "Please." You whispered and swallowed your own words while talking.
• Changbin held you by your head and patted your back. "It's okay I'm here." His voice was gentle and soft. He was scared noise would hurt you somehow.
• He didn't know what was happening right now, but he wouldn't let you go and he would give everything to help you. The tiredness he felt a few minutes before was wenished
• He noticed your high pulse and grabbed your hand. He gently pulled away and cupped your cheek with his other hand. His thumbs gently caressed your skin as you stared into his eyes.
• "Y/N your Pulse is very high please try to calm down yes?" He asked. You nodded and tried to take deep breaths. You felt your heart slowing down and the panic starting to fade.
• "You're making this great baby." He smiled proudly at you.
• You started to feel tired and exhausted from the running and panicking. You closed your eyes, and Changbin held your head up with his hand. You didn't need to talk to him when you didn't want to, he doesn't want to force you to do anything.
• He placed a small kiss on your forehead leafing you to smile sleepishly at him. "I will be back in a second." He went to a cabinet and pulled out a small box. He also grabbed a few tissues and laid the stuff on the counter next to you. He grabbed a chair and pulled it in front of you.
• He sat down and gently grabbed your injured leg and laid it down on his lap. To be honest you didn't notice what he did but his fingers on your skin calmed you down.
• At the end he put some plasters on the wound and kissed it softly which caused you to laugh a bit.
•He stood up again between your legs and brushed your hair with his fingers. "You seem tired, you want to sleep here?" You nodded. The boy lifted you again and brought you to his bed. You both laid down and he hugged you tight.

Hyunjin

• "No this can't be true

• "No this can't be true. Not today." You cursed and locked at the completely drenched files you needed to give your boss. You felt so stressed. The complete day was bad and now this. You grabbed your hair and pulled it hard. No no this cannot be true
• "Y/N where are my... WHAT DID YOU DO!" Your boss screamed, scaring you. You gulped hard and looked down at the floor feeling guilty.
• "I'm sorry Sir. I will make everything again till Monday." You said quietly. "I hope so or you can go and search for a new job. And now go." His voice was strict and cold
• You grabbed your bag and jacket and left the office. When the elevator opened its doors you noticed the rain outside. Why today?!
• You went outside and felt the cold rain burning on your skin. Your hair started to stick to your face and neck. Why can't I have at least some luck? You went down the streets feeling your body shiver from the cold. Thinking back to the drenched files, the favorite mug from your mom you destroyed this morning, your jacket you couldn't find, and the choreography you just can't dance but need to for your dance class tomorrow, tears fell down your eyes. • A sob escaped your lips and you started to cry without caring about anything. You were simply disappointed in yourself today
• The rain got heavier and you decided to go to Hyunjin you just needed him right now. You just needed one from his hugs and someone who would make you laugh and mess up your hair.
• The blond boy opened the door with an annoyed look until his eyes met yours. "Y/N?" He asked and looked at your drenched, shivering, crying figure
• "I just need a hug right now." You said and went towards him. He pulled you into his chest and wrapped his arm around you. "You can have as many as you want." He said and toke some wet strands of hair to put behind your ear.
• "Come inside your cold. I will give you some clothes." He grabbed your hand and went inside to go upstairs into his room. He opened his closet and gave you some clothes. You thanked him and he left to let you change.
• You grabbed your drenched clothes and went outside after putting on the comfortable sweatpants and the soft shirt. He took the pile of clothes and went to the bathroom.
• "Go down and wait on the couch I will be there in a few seconds." You went to the couch and let yourself fall. The last tears ran down your cheeks as you waited.
• Hyunjin grabbed the hairdryer and a brush in the meantime and sat behind you. He turned on the hairdryer and started to dry and brush your hair as gently as possible. "Do you want to tell me what's wrong?"
• You sighed and stared in the room "Today was just an awful day."
• "Now you are here and everything will be okay I promise." He wrapped one arm around your torso and pulled you in between his legs.
• He continued with your hair until it was soft and dry. He laid the brush and hairdryer on the table and put his hands in your hair and messed it up causing you to giggled
• tge boy hugged you from behind. His head was on your shoulder.
• "Do you want me to get Kkami? I know you love to play with him." You nodded and smiled. Hyunjin went up and opened another room where Kkami would often be
• "Kkami! Come here. No, wait!" He screamed after the small dog ran out of the room in your direction. You picked him up and gently patted him as he licked your arm and made you laugh
• "I'm slightly offended that your laughing because of him and not me you know."
• "Shhh Hyunjin." You laughed loudly. The boy sat down behind you again and hugged you from behind. He was happy that you would smile again and be happy in his arms. He couldn't hold back his big smile, watching you playing with his Dog

•You both coddled and played with Kkami the whole night without crying one more tear
• and he helped you with the choreography from your dancing class