Sleeping on there lap / Maknae line

Start from the beginning

Felix Having a obsessed gaming boyfriend looked better in the tiktoks than real life

Felix
Having a obsessed gaming boyfriend looked better in the tiktoks than real life. There weren't any bringt lights and muffled curses keept you away from sleeping. But sometimes you have to take matters into your own hand.

- Felix was obsessed. Obsessed with his ritual late night gaming sessions on the couch, where he would ignore everything besides the screen and the controller in his hands. You knew that he loved his games and that they were calming him in some way you couldn't really understand, also when he was cursing like an 11-year-old bad boy, but sometimes it just annoyed you.
- You laid on the couch, pillows behind your back, legs over Felix's lap kind of knotting you and your newest romance book in your hands. Around thirty minutes ago, you lost interest in the book, only flipping through the pages at this point and waiting for Felix to Finish his game. The written down words in black ink flew by while your eyes tried to get some hidden glazes from him. Surely he noticed become as a child you were already told that all your bond missions you attempted turned out to look like another hideous plan of Robbie Rotten, still he didn't seem to care.
- Sometimes when Felix, his 10-year-old anger issues over games acted up, he wound rest his hands on your legs, brushing over the exposed skin. It was calming him in some way you couldn't understand but still enjoyed, and it helped to keep Felix's and your self-made vases save.
- usually you would just watch Netflix or Disney+ on your phone. Or his playing, but right now it was utterly boring and tiredness was creeping up your body. You're craving your boyfriends cuddled, but it didn't look as if he would end his gaming sessions very soon. So you decided that sometimes you needed to take matters into your own hands because you're an independent woman, even tho when you love it to get your usual princess treatment.
- you placed your book on the coffee table and sat up, pulling your legs from his lap. Felix quickly peered at you, seemingly confused about you didn't say a word. Instead, you stood up and walked in front of him. Lucky you because his game was paused at the correct time as he was waiting for another round to start.
- you quickly snatched his controller from his hands, and before he was able to complain, you straddled him and snuggled up in his presence, offering him his controller back over your shoulder. He grabbed the controller but to your surprise placed it next to him while you wrapped your arms around his neck and nestled your head into the crotch of his neck. He smelled like a mixture of warm honey and lavender, it would be a wonderful scent for a pillow perfume. If it existed, you were sure that you would stay the rest of your life in your bed, spraying your pillows with it every five minutes.
- Felix hands found your lower back. "You're okay sweetheart?" He tried to contort his neck some way that he would be able to face you, but with you hiding in his presence that was impossible. You hummed, "Just want cuddles and attention." You word slurred. Felix needed to focus on your words rather than the tingling sensation of your words against his skin, and at that point he felt some kind of bad. "Why didn't you say anything?" He asked, rubbing your back. "Didn't want to disturb you." You murmured and closed your eyes, feeling comfortable in his warm presence and save in between his arms.
- "I'm sorry, babe" he kissed your shoulder. "Want to go upstairs for some cuddles?" He asked, but you shook your head. "No, it's fine. You can continue the game, this is quite comfortable." You played with the closure of his necklace on his neck before letting it dangle. "You're sure?" You nodded. "I love you babe?" You mumbled an "I love you too" back.
- Felix, his hands grabbed you tighter and pulled you closer towards him before he had the controller back in his hands and started a new round. Because he was too scared to wake you up, the cursing had finally a stop and all you could notice sometime were his hands caressing your back or his lips kissing your shoulder.