The woods

Julian walks out of the school and into the woods on his way home. Kurt is right behind him tugging on his underwear.

"Will you cut it out?" He asks ask reaching behind him grabbing Kurts  hand. He pulls Julian back and onto the ground.

" Don't test me boy. I can get really fucking aggressive." He says looking down at him. Julian gets up and looks ahead. He stays silent as he starts sprinting down the path hoping to get away from kurt. Kurt however being on the track team and the wrestling team quickly catches up to the boy and tackles him down, sitting on top of him and pinning his arms to the ground.

Julian squirms and struggles but Kurt makes it impossible for him to move.

"God for a nerd you are really fucking dumb." Kurt says smirking. Julian looks away from him blushing a deep red color. Kurt leans down to Julians ear. "You blushing for me pretty boy?" He asks making Julian just melt. 

"F-f-fuck off..." Julian says squirming again. 

"You want me to fuck you?" Kurt asks.

"Yes", Julian whispers, "I mean um no I don't fuck off.." Kurt lifts his head up and looks down at Julian.kurt leans down and kisses Julian catching him off guard. Julian relaxes and starts to kiss back. Kurt moves his hands down to Julians waist rubbing his hands under his shirt taking off the shoulder wedgie.

"W-what are you doing?" Julian asks nervous, realizing what's going on.

"Shut up and let me think." He says Standing up. Julian sits up and looks around. "Alright nerd change of plans, we're gonna go to my house." Julian says pulling Julian up by the shirt collar.

"Didn't your car get totaled?" Julian asks.

"Yeah that's why we're talking yours." Kurt says turning Julian around. "Now let's go back to your house and get your car."

"Why do we need my car?" Julian asks walking forward.

"I've got some shit at home I wanna use on you ." Kurt says following him.

"What about your parents?"

"Oh yeah. You got tape, rope and a wooden spatula at home boy?" Kurt asks wrapping his arm around Julian.

"Um I do i'm pretty sure. But you're not gonna tell anyone about this right?"

Kurt stops and looks at Julian. "Listen fag I know you like me and the shit I do to you. If you stay quiet about this I might consider dating you alright?" Julian nods and goes back to walking.