Addison shifted a bit to look down at her and smiled sweetly before pecking her lips.

"No better place for me to be than right here with you."

After getting comfortable once more, sleep claimed them both.

***

Lexie sat on one of the benches outside eating chips and feeding some to Mark, who laid on her lap. Their relationship had taken some work, Mark being an attending and also the time it took for him to get over himself and accept he was good enough for her. Now though, there was no more hiding or secret keeping. Everything was out in the open for everyone to see and she was happy with that. In fact she was so happy she wanted to share the happiness with her sister.

"Mark?" Lexie began holding a chip above his mouth. Mark took her hand and brought it down to eat the chip. "Oops." She chuckled.

"What is it?"

"Do you think Meredith feels lonely?"

"Uh, wouldn't you know that better than me?" He shrugged. "Chip me."

"Here... and I don't know. I mean she looks ok. But she always looks ok."

"True. Big Grey doesn't really show her emotions much. She's not lashing out though so she's probably ok."

"I want to do something for her."

"Whatever you're thinking, Little Grey, just don't."

"It's nothing bad. I mean you said it yourself the other day."

"What did I say? And when did I say it? If I was drunk you can't pay attention. If I was trying to get you in the mood then you shouldn't give it much credit either. I'll say pretty much anything to be with you."

"You weren't drunk. And we were eating lunch that day we had all the incoming trauma so you were in no mood to get in my pants."

"I'm always in the mood." He smirked and winked playfully.

"Quiet." She chuckled. "Anyway that day we saw Meredith, Addison, Cristina, Altman, Callie, and Arizona on those gurneys down in the tunnels all leaning against each other."

"Oh I remember. I still think Red and Big Grey looked hot together."

"Choosing to ignore the hot comment." Lexie rolled her eyes. "Anyway I was thinking... Derek's gone right? So why not gently nudge those two together. I mean they're both successful and talented surgeons. They both have been through their share of pain. Both been burned by a man that didn't deserve either of them. Addison is pretty amazing and so is Mer. They just seem so compatible too. And I guess yeah they sorta look hot together."

"Are you thinking about playing Cupid? Because if it's to get those two stubborn mules together I'm so in." Mark sat up and turned to her. She could see the wheels turning in his head and chuckled.

"We're playing Cupid."

"I call dibs on Red."

"Did you expect me to talk to her? She barely knows me. I'm still sorta scared of Satan."

"Is that so? What is it you want to talk about Dr. Grey?" Lexie froze as she heard her silky voice and Mark went into a fit of laughter.

"I-I uh nothing." Lexie stammered as she turned around to look at the towering redhead.

"Are you sure?"

"Yep. I should go." Lexie said quickly getting up. "See you later."