S: umm it's done

A: thankyou.

S: you're welcome.

The airhostess knocked their door, Annika opened and she told that flight is going to land. She informed the same to Shivaay.
After the flight land they went at resort & headed towards their room.

S: Annika shall I go first to change or will you?

A: no I'll go first.

S: fine.

Annika opened her bag and was hell shocked. All dresses were short only...none of her actual dress was there.

S: what happen? Don't you want go fresh?

A: umm umm wo ummm....you go first I'll go next.

S: just now you said you'll go first.

A: but now I'm saying you go first.

S: fine I don't have any problem.

After Shivaay came out he told Annika to go she went. Without having other option she came back wearing one of those clothes.

 Without having other option she came back wearing one of those clothes

Shivaay again gulped seeing her tip to toe. She was trying to cover her legs. But she ended up crying again. Shivaay tried to console her but she didn't. He made her sit on couch but still she was crying so he pulled her and made her sit on his lap. He cupped her face.

S: Annika don't cry tell me what happen why are you crying?

A: these are not my clothes.... I couldn't found my one.

S: what kind of clothes you found on bag?

A: short dresses and some gowns.

S: you don't like to wear this?

A: I used to wear but left it after marriage.

S: why?

A: mom said girls don't wear these clothes, they wear decent one after marriage.

S: so aren't these clothes decent? Problem is not with those who wear it... problem are with those who judge.

A: still.

S: do you have problem wearing it now?

A: no but....

S: but?

A: I feel shy in front of you.

S: that's the matter? Huh I've even fixed your bra and you're feeling shy wearing these clothes seriously Annika😏

A: it's different.

S: don't worry nothing will happen and moreover right now you're sitting on my lap.

A: you pulled me there only.

S: because you were crying continuously. Come on now stop crying and smile.