ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 6🤍

Please excuse mistakes. Enjoy 🤍

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑 1𝚜𝚝, 2019
𝚁𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚖 𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚑 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗🤷🏽‍♀️

Ms. Hudson passed out a small survey to each pair of students. She wanted see their progress along with having their apartments checked when they get home. "You all have maintained an A the whole quarter so don't let this little check in lower it. I expect this survey to be filled out completely and for your homes to be cleaned. Are we clear?" Some sound of agreement were spread throughout the classroom.

Beyoncé and Onika sat in the back of the classroom. "We're lucky I cleaned this morning and went grocery shopping after Adore's b-day." Onika chuckled. Beyoncé nodded filling out some of the questions. They were very simple and easy to answer but it seemed like one of the pairs were having trouble.

Megan and Nasir had been going at it for the past few weeks. No one cared until it came down to their baby boy Hasan. It was obvious that Nasir didn't care much for either of them. He left Megan to do all the parenting and he would just be there doing whatever he wanted. That's the reason they've arguing. Everyone knew which questions sparked it as well.

6. 𝙸𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚑 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢'𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚟𝚘𝚕𝚟𝚎𝚍?

8. 𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚢?

11. 𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍?

"Sometimes I feel bad for Meg. She doesn't deserve this." Onika frowned. She hated that Megan looked so stressed out. Even though she's the girl her ex cheated with, Onika always hated when men would treat their women like housewives.

Onika knew they were going to cause a scene so she stood up and went over to her classmates. Megan looked up with tired, pleading eyes and Nasir smirked. "Back already baby? I knew you missed-"

"Shut up Nas. Are you okay Meg?" Megan was going to lie but she felt tears coming to her eyes. She was so tired and drained from not only taking care of a one year old but also doing everything that is needed. Nasir was no help since his favorite thing to tell her is to 'stop bitchin'.

Onika grabbed Megan's hand and rubbed it softly. "Oh, sweetheart. You know what, how about I help you out? Lemme give you my number so that we can talk. I'll help you with Hasan as well-"

"Your help isn't needed. She got me. She don't need yo help." Nasir spoke through his teeth. Beyoncé wasn't paying attention until he said that. She looked their patiently waiting for Nasir to try something he would definitely regret. "No one was talking to you sir. Now, if you do want some help I don't mind at all-"

"The hell did I just say?! We don't need yo fucking help!" Nasir stood up causing Beyoncé to involuntarily do the same. He got in Onika's face thinking he was scaring her. She smirked, pushing him back. "I suggest you sit yo shrimp dick having ass the fuck down. You have no authority over neither me or Megan. Let alone the child you have obviously been neglecting. So please,  go throw a bitch fit somewhere I'm not."

The class erupted in laughter, even the teacher chuckled at the comment. Beyoncé walked over to them standing between Nasir and Onika. "You heard her, sit down."

"Mmcht, ain't nobody was talking to you, dyke." Silence fell over the class. Robyn, Kanye, and Sean all stood and surrounded Nasir. "Say it again bitch. See what happens." Robyn growled. Megan knew where this was leading so she got up and walked over to Onika who had distanced herself from the group.