You tilted your head and you wonder why he said that. Then you flinched in realization. 'wait... Bron and the cat bee are alive too!?' you thought in panic as you ran after Huggy.

Once you get back to the main place. You two stared at the theater double door where there was Bron and cat bee cut out on each side of it. You shiver a little and take a deep breath. 'Cat bee does sound like a friendly person but Bron... I don't think he will..' You put your hand on one of the handles and open the door by pushing it slowly.

It was very dark there. You could see nothing. Like at a cinema. You took some steps until you hit another double door. You push them open and you are met with bright light. You squint your eyes to adjust your view in the room. Your eyes brightened with delight when you saw how big the place was. A popcorn stand to one side with drinks, the other side where there were a lot of seats and finally the big screen that stands in the middle of the room.

You walked over to the stand of snacks and drinks and looked at all the food there was. Your mouth water when you see some chocolate snacks.

Huggy walked in and could not help but laugh when he saw you stargazing at the snacks. "Are you hungry?" He asked as he watched you change your expression quickly to embarrassment. You nod your head slowly. He stretched his arms and grabbed some snacks behind the glass where you can't reach it and gave them to you. You gladly take them and smile at him as a thank you.

While you eat your snacks you walk down the stairs to get closer to the screen.

Suddenly the lights went out and the big screen lit up. That's when the playtime.co jingles play out of nowhere. You dropped your snacks and went to hug Huggy for comfort. But he was not there anymore. You try to look around you with the least light you have from the big screen. You could not find him at all. You run in the seats and pass mostly some paths in search for him. But nothing. Instead you heard the children laughing and saying playtime very loud. You look at the screen and suddenly it plays the commercial of Bron.

"With Bron you can play with him by giving him some vegetables to eat! Isn't that cool?"

You shook your head not really sure that is.

"Yeah!"

"Then why don't we do like he does? Let's all eat healthy!"

Just then the commercial changed to a creepy quick image where on it there were kids dead on the floor with blood spattered around. All were like a pile just like the toys you saw before. But in the middle of it... Stand eyes less Bron that has blood covering his mouth. He has eaten those children!

You fell on your knees and covered your mouth. Tears were slowly forming in the corner of your mouth. Why would Bron do that? I knew he was not a good guy to play with..

The screen turned off. No sound, no light, no one to help you out. You were now alone in the dark. You ride up from the floor and wave your hands around while you take slow steps. You don't want to fall and hurt yourself. You pat some seats and pass them. You slowly were going more down the stairs. Your breath was starting to get loud until you got to the end of the stairs.

You tried to find the exit door to just see Huggy again. But instead your hands met up with a rough surface. You keep patting it and could make out a form of something... A long tail.... A back... A long neck....

You stop right there and let go of it. You started to back up a lot. Just then the lights came back and you could see who you had touched.

Bron.

With blood on him like in the commercial.

You look down at your hands that now have blood on it. You hold your breath and look up to Bron. He stared at you. With his creepy small smile.

You keep backing up until you hit something hard behind you. It was a door. You try to open it but your hands only slip on the handle. You quickly wipe the blood off your hands on your pants and try to turn the handle again. But it still doesn't work!

You notice him coming closer from the corner of your eyes. You let go of the handle and look at him fully. He stopped moving. You take a small glance at the stairs near you and go to them slowly. You stare at Bron which did not move yet.

It's like if you don't look at him he will move...

So you keep looking at him while going up the stairs. Once there you were about to make a run for the door and just pass to a safer place.

But... Something grabbed your arm and yanked you in the air. You felt pain in your right arm. You look behind you to see Bron. Munching at your arm.

Your eyes water and you struggle to break free from this. But nothing. You wanted to scream for help, but with no voice...

Nobody came....

To be continued...