GONE

I woke up and reached to the side of the bed but you were gone. Called out your name but got no reply. I sat up and looked at my phone you text me and said you have to run to the store but you would be back soon. So I jumped in the shower and sat on the couch to watch some TV. About 30 min went by and you came walking through the door. Saying daddy im home. You put your bags down and came and stood in front of me blocking the TV. I looked up at you and you said pull it out. I asked what you were talking about and you said pull that dick out right now. I pulled out my soft dick and you grabbed it and spit on it. Standing back up and told me to beat it until it was rock hard. As I started to stroke it you began to take your clothes off. Showing me your sexy naked body from head to toe. As I'm watching you I tell you to turn around and shake that ass for me. Looking at you pussy from the back made me even hornier. I go on my knees as quick as I could and ate that pussy before you could move. Eating it so good that your pussy juice started to drop on the floor. You pushed me off and told me to sit on the couch. You stood between my legs and made me watch you rubbing that pussy.My dick it throbbing at this point. Getting on your knees and licking all over my hard dick. I pre came a little and you sucked it off the tip of my dick. Then you said it taste so good daddy.
Beating it up so fast that you started to scratch my back so hard. I put you down bent you over the couch and gave you back shots. Grabbing your hips so tight and going so deep. Watching that ass bounce every time I went deep made my whole body tingle. You reached back and grabbed my arm and came so hard the you pussy got so tight around my dick. I knew I was ago to cum. I told you to get on your knees so daddy can fuck that throat until I cum. Daddies little slut opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out. I slapped the tip of my dick on your tongue a few times then put half of my dick in your mouth. You looked up at me and took my dick and told me to stop teasing you. I put it back in your mouth and went balls deep in that throat. Holding your head as I face fucked you. You were gagging so much that I busted a huge nut down your throat. And you said thank you daddy and said you can't wait to do it all over again tonight.