Chapter 15: Style And Grace

Start from the beginning

Mickie: I'm finally here, Did I keep you two waiting?

Trish: Hey Mickie! No you didn't, Because Desmond just arrived as well.

Mickie: Oh that's nice. . . Where is he though?

Trish: Wait what?

She turned and saw that Desmond wasn't there as Trish was confused.

Trish: Wait, Where did he go??

Meanwhile Desmond was on the side of the restaurant, He grabbed book that was on the bench and started giving air to himself.

His face was red by the looks of Both Trish and Mickie as He wiped the sweat off his forehead.

Desmond: Good gosh. Beauty in both sides.

Trish: Desmond! Where did you go!?

Desmond jumped as He quickly walked towards Trish and Mickie as They both looked at him.

Mickie: Where were you, Desmond?

Trish: You just vanished.

Desmond: Uhh Sorry, I just wanted to do something. . . Let's get inside!

He awkwardly walked away as Trish and Mickie looked at eachtoher before following Crowe.

Desmond sat on the center as Trish was on his right and Mickie was on his left. Desmond was blushing and awkward as Trish wrapped her arm around him.

Trish: So, What do you think we should order?

Desmond: I-I actually made the order already. . . It will come up soon.

Mickie: Thats amazing, If I may ask. What did you order for us?

Desmond: . . . Heh, I mean, I can surprise you both.

Trish: Oooh, Don't you always surprise people?

Desmond: Of course, it's better to keep the great ones a secret.

Mickie laughed a little as Trish giggled, Desmond gave an awkward smile both of them as Trish moved her hair aside and got up.

Trish: Is there a women's bathroom? Because I actually need it.

Desmond: I saw it on the other side.

Trish: Thank you, I'll get back to you two later.

She gave a smile as Mickie smiled at her, Trish walked away as Desmond was smiling, He glanced at Mickie who was looking the other way.

( Oh god, Why is thus so awkward? )

Desmond wanted to speak to her but stayed silent, Mickie still wasn't speaking as Desmond cleared his throat to get her attention.

Mickie looked at him then looked at the other way as Desmond looked.

( That was awkward and bad. . . Why am I acting like this, Lets just talk to her! )