pt. 3 | unforgettable moments

Sanji

It's late afternoon. The sun wasn't such a bitch for once and the wind breezed by the kitchen like a natural fan. Everyone else is probably enjoying themselves on the oh-so beautiful island while I'm stuck here with a stupid marimo. Although, I couldn't get what happened this morning off my mind.

Earlier this morning

I was preparing breakfast for me and Zoro, the moss head. I was cooking sausages, bacon and scrambled eggs while the bread was toasting in the toaster. As I arranged the breakfast neatly and hummed, I felt a warm gaze on me. I wanted that gaze on me to be forever but... I knew it definitely wasn't Nami or Robin. I turned around and saw the green moss head looking at my hands. God, he looked sexy with his messy morning hair and black pupils. His chest... I almost blushed lightly at the random thought. I then calmed down and approached the slightly tall male. Still staring at the counter, huh? I leaned in on him and caught his eye by clearing my throat in front of him. The moss head flinched in surprise and I can't tell if he was about to blush or he's just mad and wants to fight with me.

"What do you want? Where are the others?" He asked.

Well, gotta say, he's got a fucking small memory storage.

"Nothing. The others left us to spend their little vacation. We can't get out of the ship because of the punishment for that fight," I answered.

At that moment, I couldn't control my light pink blushes but the sun was shining so brightly today. I hope the sun managed to disguise the light pink shade on my cheeks as sunburn.

"That means we're alone, huh? I'll be in my room then," He then took his leave and quickly walked away.

After he left, I walked back to the kitchen counter and continued preparing breakfast.

Now

Lunch is ready but I'm thinking if I should bring it to the stupid marimo or ask him to collect it. He'll be working out so he'd probably be tired. I'll just bring it to him, then. I took our lunches and then carried it to his room. After arriving at the door, I needed to see if he's inside so I peeked through a really small gap left by the door. Kami-sama, I'll never get the picture off my mind now. I couldn't help but blush furiously as he was in his fucking boxers!

"Oi, stupid love cook. What do you want?"

Shit.

[End]