M/n cheered on, his tears welled up in his eyelids as he looked up to see their reactions, he was surprised to see that they were in the same state that he is. All of them were trying not to burst.

"Now come, you guys deserve a hug and a pat on the back for doing a great job"

M/n opened his arms wide open for them, which they all gladly accepted. Despite the mix of sweaty, and tears body fluid, and the body odor. The aoba johsai male volleyball team found consolation in the boy's arms.

The coaches watch from a distant as a smile crept up on their faces.

"I have never seen them so emotional and happy at the same time, until that guy stuck around"

The coach assistant commented, wiping his own tear that formed in his left eye. The old man only grunted in agreement. Watching them console each other like they've been doing it for years.

"I have seen these boys grow, back in kitagawa, these kids were always the same bunch. Only difference was that kid m/n wasn't there. Seeing him comfort each and everyone in the team gives me a safe and content feeling."

── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

After the little emotional hello and goodbyes of the boys, m/n wanted to do something special for them, and so he invited them to have a little get together in his home, and they were pretty much welcome to stay and sleep. M/n's father welcomed him with open arms, and even entertained them with stories of m/n's past.

Everyone was having fun, a little teasing here and there, the third years were drinking booze and of course, the first years weren't given. Self explanatory.

M/n's father left them and already covered all of their food and beverage for the whole night.

M/n was holding his cup, his other hand was in his pocket. Sitting at the staircase as he watches his friends converse to one another, a sigh of content was released.

"Feeling sentimental, m/n-chan?"

M/n looked down to see oikawa looking flustered, his posture seems to give an answer that he is tipsy. M/n chortled at the setter's current situation, but helped him sit beside him nonetheless.

"Im so glad to have you m/n-chan"

His words slurred, rubbing the boy's back as he layed his head on his shoulder, m/n noticed the action and made a mental note to let him sleep here for the night.

"I'm so glad to have you and the others as well, tooru."

"Hmph, no fair, you shouldn't include others when we're the only one talking y'know?"

He replied, pulling his head and and looking away with a pout, crossing his arms. M/n laughed and ruffled the taller's hair which made oikawa let out a whine at how hard it was for him to style his hair perfectly.

M/n rolled his eyes but secretly listened anyways, besides, he liked hearing oikawa's voice. Sure he can be annoying but that's what makes oikawa, oikawa ya know? Outside of volleyball, anyone would think he's some pretty boy who casually flirts, which he is but to m/n he was an annoying man child that he can tolerate.