Moonvasion Endgame Part 1

Začít od začátku

(End of Flashback)

Kingdom Hearts BBS – Ventus Theme

Tears stream down Donald's face. Della who is wearing her brown pilot outfit again approaches her brother with an equally depressed look. She's unable to think of the right words to cheer him up but speaks anyway.

Della: Hey…

Donald: Hey…

Della: You… um… holding up okay?

Donald: A little, better than I have been all week.

Della: Do you…want to talk about it…with me? She smiles. I think we could both use some talking right now.

Donald: He smiles. Yeah, sure, why not?

They proceed to leave town to find a better place to talk.

Scrooge was stood in front of Downy and Lea's graves with a mournful look, contemplating everything that's happened.

(Flashback)

Lunaris impaled Lea with his own Keyblade.

The tyrant pulled in Downy and stabbed her through her sword.

(End of Flashback)

Scrooge looks to see his father, Fergus place a hand on his shoulder with an equally sad look. Roxas approaches and does the same. The three mourn the loss of those closest to them.

Roxas: Launchpad and the others are waiting for us by the jeep.

Fergus: Son…we have to leave. There's nothing we can do here anymore.

Scrooge: I know.

Scenes shift inside the jeep which Launchpad is driving. Beakely is sat next to him while Scrooge and Fergus are sat together at the back. Darkwing and Roxas follow via their Ratcatcher and Keyblade Gliders. Scrooge and Fergus look to see the ruins of Castle McDuck getting smaller until the mists cover it up.

Fergus: I never imagined I'd be leaving my home like this… No response. Scrooge?

He sees Scrooge holding the cracked medallion Goldie had secretly gifted him after the pair met for the first time in years. Thinking back to how she was turned to dust tears drip from Scrooge's eyes and onto the medallion. Fergus could only look at his son in sorrow.

Fergus: Scroogie…it wasn't your fault?

Scrooge: Yes it was…I failed her…my precious Goldie…

Sora, Storkules, King Arthur and D'Jinn are inside Disney Castle's medical room where they're stood in front of the capsule pods containing the bodies of Louie, Huey (with Violet's bow), June, Gladstone and Terra. They have looks of sorrow and mourning as they think back to recovering the bodies.

(Flashback)

6 hours after Lunaris' victory Donald and the rest had returned to battlefield to recover the tattered, bruised and bleeding bodies of those Lunaris maimed and killed physically. Dewey was the only one not there since he was receiving treatment for his eyes.

Dragon Ball Z Kai – Over the Stars

Donald took Gladstone, Ventus and Aqua helped up Terra, May took June and Violet's bow and Della held up both her sons. The sight of Huey's cut off arm and Louie's maimed body and seeing them so lifeless was more than enough to make her cry hysterically on them.

Webby stood from afar so shocked and traumatised she didn't notice the wind breeze through her hair.

Terra, Gladstone, June, Huey and Louie were placed in one capsule each. One by one those capsules closed and they were taken back to the castle.