26

"So I-" Amara said as she softly swung rafe's toilet door opened before meeting the sight of rafe aggressively and quickly shoving his and Amara's clothes in his black suitcase, he's veins pumped through his arms and to his fingers as adrenaline ran through his body, all he could think about was Amara and her body, well that was all he ever thought about.

Immediately the boy snapped his head to the girl as soon as he heard her soft voice. "Amara I uh, we have to leave today, we have to leave for the Bahamas, okay baby?" Rafe spoke up as he turned all his attention to the brunette before instantly zipping the zipper around the bag while he pinched the bridge of his nose. "What I-" Amara replied as confusion spread across her face, she couldn't just leave now, her friends are here, work and her parents. "Please Amara I will make sure nobody hurts you, I will keep you safe, just please we have to leave now, yeah?" Rafe asked as he adjusted his colour on his black striped shirt before walking over to the girl before he placed his big palms on either side of her soft cheeks.

"But w-why" the girl asked as she looked up into the boys blue eyes as she placed her small hand on top of his. "Uhh, there's something we need to do there, okay?, just trust me" the boy replied as he snaked his muscular arm around her waist before pulling the girls chest in to meet his.

"Okay, but I need to tell my parents" Amara said as she wrapped her small hands behind his neck. "No,no, no need, I already told them, it's fine" Rafe replied as he shock his head. "Oh okay" the girl softly responded as her lips curled up. "C'mon, we're gonna miss our flight" the dirty blonde said as he grabbed his suitcase with both of their clothes in it before leading the brunette out of the house.

The short ride in the car to the airport Rafe had his hand sat on Amara's inner thigh the whole time while slowly and gently rubbing his thumb up and down against her soft skin.

"Ahh, were here" ward spoke up as he quickly jumped out of the car that sat on the tarmac with a private jet sat in the middle. Rafe sent Amara a quick smirk before jumping out of the car and quickly getting his suitcase form the trunk before immediately making his way to the other side of the car where the girl sat patiently. "Cmon" Rafe spoke up as he wrapped his free arm around her waist before leading the brunette towards the plane.

"Who the hell is this, what is he doing here dad?" Rafe angrily replied as he motioned his arm to a boy around their age that sat at the back of the jet, the random boy sat in one of the seats with his brown hair slicked back as his hazel eyes starred Amara who stood behind Rafe.

"Aye, don't be like that I'm Caleb" the boy spoke up as he got up from his seat before walking over to the tall dirty blonde and brunette. "Hey" Caleb said as he peaked behind rafe's tall figure to see Amara standing behind him while licking his lips as he roamed his eyes on Amara's body. "Hey?-" Amara replied but soon got cut off by her boyfriend "Shut up, don't talk to her, you got that?" Rafe said angrily as he starred into caleb's eyes as he clenched his jaw before tightening his grip around Amara's waist, "geez ok mr tough guy" Caleb replied as he made his way back to his seat at the back of the plane.

Rafe made sure that him and Amara sat at the furthest seat away from Caleb, all he could picture was the brunette boy all over his Amara, instantly making him angry, jealous and desperate.

"Rafe, are you ok?" Amara softly asked as she noticed that Rafe couldn't keep his eyes off the boy at the back of the plane as he tightly squeezed the girls thigh. "No I'm not Amara, that Caleb wont take his eyes off you, come with me" Rafe blurted out with gritted teeth as he clenched his jaw before softly grabbing Amara by her hand and leading her to the bathroom that sat behind the brunette boy.

"You better keep your eyes on something else dick, she's mine" Rafe said as he lead Amara to the bathroom while death starring Caleb that just gave the dirty blonde a sneaky smirk.