𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

Start from the beginning

"Don't scared me like that, Y/N..."

Then he cried again. Hiding his face with his hands. "I... I don't know what will happen to me if you're gone. I don't wanna be the I am before. You changed me. So please, wake up. I wanna see your smile again." Takeomi patted Mikey shoulder. "Don't worry Mikey. She'll soon open her eyes to see you again. We're happy that she survived from that bullet." Mikey nodded as he looked at you.

If only I could turn back the time. This won't happen to you.

--

It's been days since that tragedy happened. And you still didn't woke up from your bed. Everyday, Mikey would always visit you. Saying sweet nothings to you when you can't even understand what he's saying.

But he wished that you'll wake up soon. Because he already missed you so much.

He always have his nightmare that you died in his dreams. He can't even sleep when he wanted to. He's sometimes spacing out when Kakucho started to discuss infront.

Now this is the 3rd week that you're still in a coma.

Mikey sat next to your bed. He bought a bouquet of flowers for you because you love flower so much.

He looked into your face again. This time he smiled.

"Hey love. It's been three weeks since I saw your smile. I missed you. I've off lately since you're gone. I don't what to do without you." He chuckled, giving you a peck from the cheek.

"I can't wait to see open your eyes again. And I can't wait to see you in your wedding dress."

He hold your hand and then suddenly he felt dizzy. His vision started to get blurry and he went unconcious.

--

He suddenly fluttered his eyes, hearing muffled voice.

"Oi Mikey!" That voice. It seem familiar to him. "Seriously, Mikey, you're just gonna sleep there all day long?" Is that? It can't be...

Mikey rubbed his eyes as he looked up. His eyes instantly widen. He saw his friends in front of him. It can't be. It this really true?

That he's seeing the Tokyo Manji Gang's founding members?

He can't believe it. Did he came back from the past?

Then he realized what happened earlier. When he held your hand he started to get dizzy and went unconcious and now he's here.

"Oi Mikey! You're spacing out, geez." Mikey looked at black haired boy. Baji? But he's already?

"Thinking about girls again, Mikey?" Mikey looked at Kazutora with his weird hairstyle. He's still speechless. Seeing his friend in their younger age.

"Mikey let's go and have some fun. You've been sleeping all day." Mitsuya said laughing at Mikey.

Is that mean? I came back from the past? But how and why?

Baji arched an eyebrow. "Huh? What the hell are you crying for?"

What? I'm crying?

"Geez, put yourself together, Mikey." Pah said as Draken nodded.

So I did came from the past? Is that mean I can save them too?

He saw the Toman founding member smiling and happy. He missed it. Seeing his friends are alive and happy. He wanted to change the future.

He soon realize that they were just in their 12 years of age and didn't face those tragic events. He can still save Baji and Kazutora for stealing his bike. And if that happened. The future can change.

"I miss you guys." All of them furrowed their eyebrows at Mikey. "Our invencible Mikey getting all soft now, eh?"

"Hey guys!!!" All of them looked at the side hearing a familiar voice. Mikey also looked as his eyes widen.

There she saw you running towards them. A grin shown on your beautiful face.

But you can see. Does the origami work? That he put an effort to make just to make your wish that you can see again.

"Oh, Y/N! Good thing you came!" Kazutora smiled. You nodded and looked at Mikey. "Hi Mikey!" You went towards him and gave him a tight hug. Of course Mikey is still shocked. "Y/N, is that really you?"

"Huh? Of course silly! Am I getting old that you can't even recognize me now?" You joked at him. Then suddenly Mikey hugged you again. You are really here. Alive and healthy. You can even see him too!

"You're alive."

You chuckled awkwardly at him, confused on his behavior

"Of course I am... Are you alright?" You asked confuse. Mikey smiled and nodded at you.

"I never been this happy to see you again, Y/N." When he said that, you instantly blushed and smacked his head. "H-Hey, don't say that so loud. Stupid."

"Heh, you two getting lovey dovey again."

"We're not! He's the one who said that!" You huffed and crossed your arms. They only laugh at your flushed face as Mikey smiled at you.

You looked at him with a smile. "Let's go, Manjiro. Let's have some fun." You offered your hand. Mikey accepted it with a smile.

He can finally change his future with you.

And he will save his future.

End.