- 𝖝𝖎

You and Mikey went outside at your backyard

You and Mikey went outside at your backyard. You started running and twirling around the snow pouring down. Mikey just watched you with a smile. "C'mon, Manjiro. Follow me." You said as you extend your arm. Mikey walked towards you. "What is it, love?" That endearment made your stomach do a flip as you looked away to hide your flushed face.

Mikey just chuckled at your expression making you pout. "Why? Don't you love it when I call you that?" Mikey's thin arms wrapped around your waist making you startled as you looked at him.

"You're so pretty, do you know that?" Mikey whispered at you, tucking a strand of your hair. "Thank you." You smiled and hugged him.

"I love seeing you happy, Manjiro. It suits you." You compliment as you cupped his cheeks and stretched it. You started to laugh while Mikey just smile at you. "You're my happy place." Mikey said making you blush.

"Touché." You said as you hugged him.

Mikey grabbed the box in his pocket. This is a perfect time.

Mikey let go from the hug making you confused. "Manjiro?"

Mikey sighed and opened the box. He kneeled infront of you as he hold your hands delicately. "What are you doing Manjiro?" You smiled, Mikey can't help but to smile too. Your precious smile, your personality. He loves it all. Without you he felt alone and felt like the world is his enemy. But when he finally met you. His colorless world turned out beautiful because of you.

He looks at her like he just realized what love is.

"Y/N. I love you." Those words came from his heart and it's sincere. Your heart started to beat fast. Realizing what he's doing right now.

"I don't know what is it about you. Maybe it's the way nothing else matters when we're talking, or how you make me smile more than anyone else has." You started to cry at his words. You never heard Mikey being this affectionate with you and it makes your heart melt.

"It could be the way you say the right thing at the right time.  But whatever it is, I just want you to know that it means everything to me." Mikey said, looking at you. He also started to tear up from happiness.

Mikey waited for you to talk as you sob. "Manjiro... You have this incredible way of making me happy." You wiped your tears and started to cry again. "You're the best thing that ever happened to me. Thank you." You smiled.

"Y/N... I want you to stay with me forever. I'll take care of you like how you take care of me. Will you marry me?"

You nodded slowly. "Yes."

Mikey was even more happier when you said yes as he put the ring on your finger. He stood up as you hugged him making you cry even more. Mikey soothed your back.

"I love you, Y/N."

"I love you too." You spoked as Mikey looked into your eyes. "I can't wait to see you in your wedding dress." Mikey said making you chuckled. Mikey stared at your lips, slowly leaning towards you. "Can I kiss you?" Those words make your heart flutter with joy as you nodded. Mikey closed his eyes as he kissed your lips passionately.

His lips are so addicting that you can't stop kissing him as Mikey hummed at you. Caressing your cheeks slowly.

Mikey hugged you tightly as he let go from your lips and kissed you from your jaw to your neck.

You softly moan when Mikey sucked your skin harshly leaving a dark hickey on your neck. You felt Mikey's lip move as he licked the mark that me made.

"Now everyone knows you're mine. I love just the way you are." He kissed you once again at the lips making you melt. You wrapped your arms around his neck.

"Why don't we continue this inside?" Mikey whispered. You blushed and nodded as Mikey hold your hands and enter your house.

--

The sound of wet, breathy and messy kisses filled the air, you just wanted to get changed when Mikey just couldn't wait anymore and started kissing you.

Currently making out, lying under him on your bed you couldn't think about anything more than him, his smell, the soft feeling of his hair in your hands as you tugged another lock to press him closer to you.

Mikey stopped for a moment, looking at your eyes he smiled at you with such affection in his dark eyes. If only you can see his smile. "Manjiro..." You called for him, needy for his lips and touch. Mikeyd hands interlocked with yours.

He was whispering endearments and repeatedly kissing you. "I love you so much, Y/N. Damn, you look so good at this position." He smirked. Seeing your hairs messy, the only thing that covered you is your undergarments. You hide your body with your other hand making you looked away.

"Manjiro, don't just look at me. It's embarassing."

"I'm sorry, love. But you look so pretty. No need to hide yourself." Mikey kissed you again in your neck making you whimper as you felt his hot breath.

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle."

A/N: I like this chapter ngl

Any thoughts?