Donald the Royal Court Magician

Start from the beginning

Webby: That's right. The book says you and him have been childhood friends along with Goofy, the King's Captain.

Donald: Just please try to keep this secret from the boys.

Webby: Cross my heart! So what are your thoughts on Heartless, creatures that come from the darkness in people's hearts? What's it like fighting with a Keyblade wielder and travelling to other worlds? Is that cool or what!?

Donald is shocked by how much Webby knows, especially about the keyblade, his battles with the Heartless along with Sora and Goofy and about other worlds.

Donald: Uh...what are Heartless...what's this keyblade?

Webby: There's no need to keep that secret from me Donald! I know that as a mage you travelled through a lot of worlds with a boy name Sora and your other childhood best friend called Goofy. Together you fought these monsters called the Heartless to save a lot of worlds from being destroyed. I even know about the keyblade Sora wielded to fight the Heartless. I've even read about the sorcerer Yen Sid. I've overheard Scrooge and you talk about him before you left and after you came back and how Yen Sid used his magic to change the passage of time for us. To us you were gone to "work" for two days but really you've been adventuring around other worlds for 1 or 2 years! That is so awesome!

Donald opens his beak wide open in shock. He knew Webby has researched on his adventures with Scrooge and Della but he never knew that she also did some research on his world travelling adventure. Seeing Donald greatly disturbed and uncomfortable makes Webby quickly change the subject.

Webby: Oh, I'll make you breakfast! Webby makes her way to the kitchen with Donald attempting to go after her.

Donald: Uh...there's no need, I'll make breakfast myself.

Suddenly, something rings in his pocket which Webby also hears, prompting her to come back. Donald takes out the item and it's revealed to be a phone with a mouse head decoration. Donald immediately knows who it's from.

Webby: Is that a phone?

Donald: Yeah and I know who the caller is.

Donald turns it on and its revealed to be his friend and king, Mickey Mouse (wearing his KH2 clothes).

Mickey: Hiya Donald!

Donald: Donald becomes overjoyed. King Mickey!

Mickey: It's great to see you pal. How's everything going?

Donald: It's going great.

Mickey: Have you made full amends with Uncle Scrooge yet?

Donald: Uh...baby steps but we're starting to accept each other more.

Mickey: That's great to hear! Mickey sees the phone get pulled down and the screen now shows Webby.

Webby: You're Mickey Mouse! Ohmygosh, ohmygosh, ohmygosh! Donald has told us so much about you and I've read a lot about you! I'm Webby! Mickey chuckles at Webby's enthusiasm.

Mickey: Nice to talk to you Webby. You sure have a lot of spirit, I like that! Webby becomes completely giddy.

Webby: I just got complemented by the king of Disney town!

Donald takes the phone back and glares at Webby.

Donald: Webby, stop that! Show some respect! Mickey chuckles a little, happy to see that Donald hasn't changed at all. Donald turns back to the screen. So your majesty, is something wrong?

Mickey's expression turns grim.

Mickey: As a matter of fact, there is. It's Daisy.

Donald: Daisy! Donald widens his eyes from hearing the name of his girlfriend.