Mercy

Regina raised her hands.

"Zelena you have me now. Please, I surrender. Just put his heart down."

"Why?" Zelena tilted her head, her red hair fell over her shoulder. "I have you right where I" Zelena fell forward. Regina reached forward, poofing Robin's heart into her hand before it fell to the floor. Robin stepped into the room and knelt down next to Zelena. He pulled the arrow out and looked up at Regina.

"Can you heal her Regina?" He stood up.

"I could try, but why?" Regina held Robin's heart to her chest

"She didn't deserve this. You know that. You were willing to give her a second chance, but it was taken away before she could even try to be happy. Please Regina." Robin pleaded. Regina could see that he truly felt bad about this.

"Alright." she nodded and knelt down next to Zelena. She waved her hand over the wound. Zelena started gasping.

"What?" She whispered and tried to sit up. Regina helped her. "Regina, what are you doing?"

"Giving you a second chance"

"Why?" Zelena looked at Regina then at Robin.

"Because you are my sister, and you weren't really given a chance before. You will live, but you will leave Storybrooke. Once you do that you can never come back. Take the curse off of Marian and be gone by morning. Or I might change my mind." Regina gave her sister a look that made Zelena understand how serious she was.

"Alright Regina." Zelena said and waved her hand. "The curse has been lifted."

Regina stood up and took Robin's hand and they walked out of the farm house. Regina poofed them both to her vault.

Regina turned to Robin. She was still holding his heart.

"This won't hurt too bad." she said and looked up at him. She put a hand on his chest.

"I think I can handle it. Couldn't hurt more than having it ripped out." he smiled, and Regina rolled her eyes. She placed the heart underneath her other hand and pushed his heart in quickly. "Ouch." he said jokingly. Regina just smiled at him.

"How do you feel?" she asked

"Stronger than ever." he said and pulled her to him and kissed her.