The ending~

He looked me up and down as he reached his leg around mine allowing him to sit on my lap. He gave me a kiss then reached behind me pushing my back forward. He slowly unbuttoned my bra and took it off and set it on top of my shirt I previously had on.

          He told me to stand up and I did as told. He reached up and took off the black skirt I had on. He grabbed my shoulder and pushed me back down. He looked me up and down once more with a smirk and started rubbing my arm. He played with my breasts then proceeded to slip his veiny hand into my pantys.  He slowly pulled them down, then slipped his fingers into me. In shock I let out a little moan. He only reacted by going faster causing me to make noises. He covered my mouth and only went faster.

          He soon slowed down and pulled out his fingers. He slowly uncovered my mouth and came up close to my ear and whispered "you need to be quiet, don't make me have to make you. Understood?" I shook my head yes and he bent me over. He stuck it in my and I squealed a little bit causing him to tell me to hush or else. I somehow managed out " o-or w-w-what.. h-hm?" Only causing him to start thrusting in and out of me really fast causing me to let out a loud moan. He grabbed my neck and told me to quite down. I slowly said "y-yes s-s-sir". He ran his finger down my back finally letting go of my neck. He finally slowed down and pulled it out. He ordered me to look at him and open my mouth where he then grabbed my face once again. After grabbing my face he opened my mouth wider and started stroking his dick fast. I could tell he was about ready to cum by the look on his face and his head titled back. "Fuck" he whispered under his breath.

      He only came seconds later with a loud groan. He sat next to me as I wiped all of his cum off of my face. I looked down at my photo to notice the Time. I only had 8 minutes to get to the high school, luckily it was 2 minutes away. I stood up and got dressed and watched him get dressed. We sat back down for a minute and I played with his hair. His long brown hair.

I looked over at him to see him already looking at me, butterfly's. I rubbed his face as we stood up. I told him I had to get to the high school and he said he was heading down that way so he would take me with him. He picked up his bike, hopped on it and told me to get on. I hesitated for a minute but did it anyways. I wrapped my arm around him with my other hand brushing his hair.

We soon arivved to the school, I kissed his check and he told me "I love you" and rode off with a wink. I was left in shock due to what had happened but I love it. Every little bit. I will never forget that.
     I entered my moms car parked in the high school parking lot and call back my best friend. I went and sat on the bench behind her car and told her everything that had happened~

                ~The end😉❤️