three

" c-c- cmon Stanley w-we're gonna be late ."
"no i won't ride on your handle bars i could die"
" y-you won't die S-Stan .get on the b-back then"
"fine, fine " he says climbing on the back of bills bike standing on the pegs of the back wheel. " p-p-put your arms around my w-waist" bill says " what ! no."
" y-you said you didn't w-w-want to die so d-do it"
" okay. fine" he says hesitantly wrapping his arms around bills waist. Stanley's bike had broken yesterday and his father hadn't had the time to fix it yet so this Tuesday morning he was forced to either walk or ride with bill. he had to admit he wasn't as opposed to the idea of his arms around bills waist than he had made out but he would never admit that out loud.

the boys sped down the streets making their way to school.
they only lived a few blocks from each-other so they would meet up before school and meet Eddie there.  they dismounted bills bike, Stanley pulled a disgusted face wiping his arms on his hips exaggerating his movements to make it somewhat believable. bill chuckled at stan before spotting eddie and signaling stan to start walking over.

" hey ed's " says Stan stopping as he approaches eddie causing bill to halt beside Stan. " hey guys" Eddie says smiling at the boys. " y-y your early. we're u-usually here for a while before y-you."
"yeah i had to go return a book to the library so i came early. where's your bike stan? i saw you riding with bill"
eddie asks curiously.
"it broke on the way home yesterday so i had to ride with him" he says rolling his eyes causing bill and eddie to chuckle. students began to pile into the school gates and distribute around the school. eddie could've sworn he saw the auburn haired girl but he didn't  see her face so he couldn't be sure.

suddenly stanley was pulled to the ground by his backpack causing bill to fall on top of him " get up b-b-bill don't be a fairy" henry says pulling bill off of the ground by his collar.
" fuck off henry " eddie says helping stanley from the ground " heyy look it's the other fag " henry says pushing eddie into the side of the bus. henry bent down to pick up stanley's yamaka " why do you wear a frisbee on your head" henry asks in a snarky tone. " actually it's called a yamaka and give it back" stanley says matter-of-factly
henry goes to pass the yamaka to stan but quickly redirects it and throws it into the school bus. " ah shit " stanley says as henry retreats

" i d-d-dont see why h-he just can't leave us a-l-lone" bill says helping stan pick up his spilled belongings that had fallen out of his now broken bag. " he's so pathetic and sad that he has to make our lives a misery to make himself feel better about his own depressing life." stan says reaching for the last book out of his bag. bill also reached for the book his hand brushing against stanley's causing him to quickly back his hand away blushing slightly looking away to not get caught. what he didn't know was stanley was doing the exact same thing but looking down at his bag. eddie had been watching this with a suspicious look choosing to note it but brush it off as it wasn't the first time the two have acted as such and eddie was starting to suspect them but chose to respect their privacy.

the bell began to ring as stanley and bill stood up and brushed themselves off. "ok.. well i'll see you at lunch" eddie says turning to leave. "s-see you" bill says causing stan to nod in agreement. " do you have art first ?" stanley's asks bill hopefully but not hinting that in his voice.
"y-y-yeah wanna g-go together?" he asks knowing stan would say yes. " sure " stanley says not showing his true emotions as usual.

a/n:
have some stenbrough my children while you wait for reddie. it's coming soon i promise. love you <3
also would you like longer chapters or no?